:18:

It had been a week since that night. And the two boys hadn't been romantic since.

"Hey Jimin" Yoongi smiled slightly as he entered dance class with Jimin. He missed being with Jimin and cuddling. He missed holding him and giving him soft kisses. A lot.

"Hey hyung" Jimin replied, "can I uh.. can we talk?" Jimin said, seemingly upset.

"Sure, what about?" the two of them stopped walking, and Jimin looked up at Yoongi with tired eyes.

"It's about last week.. I got mad.." Jimin stopped and shook his head, "...upset because, Jungkook used to call me Jiminie... and I already miss him as it is" Jimin sighed and looked at his feet, "I just kinda snapped.. and I'm sorry for that, I'm sorry I hurt you.." Yoongi didn't quite know what to say, in fact he was slightly shocked.

"Uh.. don't worry about it Chim, it's okay" he smiled his cute, gummy smile and it made the younger's heart melt.

"Hyung, can I sleep over tonight..? I don't really want to sleep at my moms.. she hasn't been the same recently.." Jimin's face looked sad, which made it harder for Yoongi to say no. But he was also curious to what Jimin meant by 'hasn't been the same recently'. What did that even mean?

"Yeah, sure Chimchim" Yoongi watched the younger's face light up, and that's when he noticed, Jimin loved being around him.