:8:

Jimin felt terrible for the way he insulted Yoongi, and was also so confused about the fact the Yoongi liked him. What was happening? Wasn't Yoongi straight? Well, stereotypically he should be.. but maybe he wasn't the stereotypical popular kid Jimin thought he was. Maybe he was different.
But honestly, why would Yoongi have feelings for someone like Jimin?

"You're full of shit stop lying!" Jimin shook it off, taking it as a cover up for the fact Yoongi really did want sex. But that was the thing, he didn't want to get in Jimin's pants. He really did like Jimin.

"You're still going to go with that shit?!" At this point Yoongi was sick of the accusations and he slapped Jimin across the face hard. He scowled and got up after slapping Jimin. "I think you should leave, it's not a good idea for you to sleep round" Yoongi spoke sternly and angrily. Jimin was in no position to argue, he had after all been a massive dick to Yoongi. So he got up with his stuff and walked towards the door. But before he left he muttered something under his breath.

"Bye hyung.." and then he was gone, leaving Yoongi a blushing mess after being called hyung. It wasn't unusual for people to call him hyung, but Jimin wasn't just another person.
He was so much more.

The next few days neither of the boys really spoke, they sent the odd text about their assignment but nothing more. They hadn't been acting as friendly or casual. If they talked, it was only ever about school. This lasted for another few weeks, and it turned into a month. By this time they only had three weeks until their assignment was due in, which meant they'd have to work harder.. and closer. Yoongi was still angry, but upset even more so. And Jimin couldn't feel worse about what he had said. He felt terrible, he had pushed Yoongi away and accused him without reason. Why did he would he do that? Maybe he didn't want to believe what he realised he was beginning to feel. Maybe he was scared. But scared of what? Maybe it was him worrying Yoongi would get sick of him and leave him alone. And then Jimin started thinking. Don't leave me.

Why would he do that?