:31:

"Ah hyung, your nails are sharp" Jimin whined. Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Stop whining babe, you'll get used to it" Yoongi chuckled slightly. Jimin was startled when Yoongi's phone started ringing on the bedside table.

"Yoongi just leave it" Jimin whined in a childish tone as Yoongi proceeded to pick his phone up and answer.

"Hello? Yes this is- oh? okay, and- what? she's wha- no.. fine i'm on my way" Yoongi hung up and got up, then started getting dressed.

"Hyuunnggg" Jimin groaned.

"I'll be back in a bit, help yourself to some food, i won't be long" he gave Jimin a soft kiss and stroked his cheek, "be good while I'm gone." Jimin nodded and watched his boyfriend leave, causing him to let out a deep sigh and lie back down for a nap.

▪️▪️▪️

"How many times do I have to tell you?! If you keep this up you'll be kicked out of school!!" Yoongi gripped his younger sisters arm roughly while scolding her.

"Hyung I told you to stop doing this!! I can handle myself!" She yelled at him, "Just because you're a year older doesn't mean you control me!" She squirmed, trying to escape her older brothers grip. But the more she wriggled the tight he held her arm.

"No, but it does mean that i take care of you since mom and dad are always busy!" Yoongi spoke angrily.

Yoongi was so busy telling off his sister, neither of them looked as they stepped into the road, and that's why Jimin's sister died.

"Look out!!"