:34:

Jimin was sobbing as he threw his phone across the room. He let out a scream and curled up. Jungkook came running back into the room.

"Hyung what happened?!" He pulled Jimin into his arms.

"I called Y-Yoongi.. And i heard m-moaning.. A girl moaning.." Jimin choked on his words as he cried more. He never thought he'd be hugging Jungkook in a situation like this. He wanted to be in Yoongi's arms, but he was obviously with someone else right now.

"What an asshole" Jungkook muttered.

"Can you take me to his house.. Please.." Jimin almost begged. And reluctantly, Jungkook nodded and they got dressed, then made there way to Yoongi's.

▪️▪️▪️

Suddenly there was a bang on the door.

"Shit.. One minute!" Yoongi yelled down from his room. He started to get up when the girl he was with got half dressed into one of his tshirts and her pants.

"I'll get it" she giggled and went down to the door. She opened it to see a boy covered in tear, his face red and clearly upset. He looked broken.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" he yelled angrily, and Yoongi definitely heard. He got dressed and rushed down.

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY BOYFRIENDS SHIRT?! WHY ARE YOU HALF NAKED!?" Jimin kept yelling as Jungkook stood and watched.

"Jimin, it's not what you th-" Yoongi was cut off.

"ITS NOT WHAT I THINK?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK WHEN I CALL MY BOYFRIEND AND HEAR A GIRL MOANING??! WHEN I COME OVER AND THE DOOR IS ANSWERED BY A HALF NAKED GIRL WEARING MY BOYFRIENDS SHIRT?!" Jimin sobbed as he screamed at Yoongi. He took a breath and looked down, "Yoongi I thought you were different... I thought you actually cared about me.. But you're just as bad as Jungkook." And with that he left. Yoongi didn't want to let him go. He chased Jimin and grabbed his arm.

"Chim I do care, I really do," he sighed.

"Is that why you're having sex with someone else," Jimin said softly. He didn't have the will power to shout anymore. It was bad enough that he lost his sister, and now his boyfriend was cheating on him. What did he have left?

"It's not what you think, Chimchim I love you," Yoongi tried to kiss Jimin, but he got pushed away.

"I don't want to talk to you right now."

And then he left.

I thought you were different.