:17:

When Jimin got back, he said his goodbyes to Yoongi and walked straight past his mother, but he's wasn't going to get away that easy.

"Get back here, young man" she spoke harshly, as always.

"Yeah?" Jimin glanced back at her and stopped walking. Her face was damp with tears and full of rage.

"You think you can just disappear without a word and ignore my calls?!" She started shouting.

"I was sleeping, mom" he rolled his eyes, and she slapped him.

"DONT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOU DISRESPECTFUL SHIT" Jimin's eyes filled with tears, his mother was always harsh since his dad left. She stopped taking shit from everyone, including Jimin. But there's was no need to slap him, or hurt him for that matter.

"I-I'm sorry mother.." he spoke quietly, holding his sore cheek.

"Go to your room" she demanded, and he did exactly that. He didn't want to be around her anymore, not right now anyway. Not while she was like this.

His shaky hands texted Yoongi:

Please come over... sneak through my window, but be quiet please

Yoongi didn't reply, but he was there in a heartbeat. The small taps on Jimin's window, well, they reminded him of when Jungkook would sneak in to see Jimin.. He was the last person Jimin wanted on his mind right now.

Jimin slid the window open and helped Yoongi in before being embraced by him. Yoongi was gentle and warm. Everything Jungkook used to be.. No. He's not worth thinking about. Jimin thought to himself, but he couldn't help it. He was thinking of Jungkook more and more, it hurt so bad. But he was thankful his sister had left home, that would only hurt more.

"What's wrong, Jiminie?" that nickname. Jimin burst into tears and sobbed into Yoongi's chest harder than before. "Jiminie?!"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT" Jimin snapped and the older had never been so shocked.

"O-oh.. sorry Jimin.." he spoke quietly, as if he was about to cry. And sure enough, Jimin felt tears drip onto his shoulder.

You've hurt him again, idiot.