:22:

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN" his mother yelled. His heart sank. How did she know where Yoongi lived?! How was this even happening. Jimin wanted it to be a dream, but he knew it wasn't.

His mother grabbed his wrist hard and pulled him away from Yoongi, slapping him hard around the face.

"YOURE NOT GAY, GET AWAY FROM HIM" she just kept yelling, and he just kept breaking. He never wanted Yoongi to know she was like this. He never wanted Yoongi to witness it either. But there was no hiding it now.

"GET OFF OF ME! YOU CANT CONTROL WHO I LOVE" at this point, Jimin was sobbing and trying to get back into Yoongi's arms, but his mother wouldn't let him go. She hit him again, this time harder. Yoongi gasped and reached out for Jimin, but she pulled him further away.

"YOU DONT LOVE HIM, MY SON ISNT A FAG" she screamed at him more, "GET YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES ON YOU WHORE" Jimin sobbed harder, as he grabbed his jeans and pulled them on. But he wasn't going to take Yoongi's hoodie off, if his mother shut him in his room, he was going to need it to help him get through it.

Yoongi was crying now too, Jimin's eye was already black with bruising. Yoongi got up and pulled Jimin into his arms. He wasn't going to let this happen.

"Mrs Park, I understand you might be upset, but Jimin is allowed to do what he wants. It's okay to be mad, but i cannot and will not sit here and watch you beat him. Please stop. Please." Yoongi begged her, and that's when she made a mistake Jimin would never forgive her for.

She grabbed him and threw him to the floor.

Yoongi never knew a small woman like her had such strength, it was almost terrifying. But when he looked up, he saw Jimin screaming at his mother.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU CAN HIT ME ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU NEVER PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON THE PERSON I LOVE! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! YOURE SO CONTROLLING AND DEMANDING!! HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW I WAS HERE?!" Jimin's face was soaked with tears and a very faint tint of blood from his lip.

"Your friends told me.. I think their names were kook... no, jungkook and namjoon" she said calmly, still shocked by the way her son screamed at her.

Jimin had never hated Jungkook so much. But he nodded and sighed.

"I think it's time we go home.." he kneeled down next to Yoongi and kissed him softly, then got up and earned another hit from his mother before being dragged out of the house and taken home.

That was it. Jungkook and Namjoon were dead meat. Yoongi would make sure of it.

You can't control who I love.