:23:

Two weeks had gone by, and Jimin still hadn't left his room. His black eye was still completely visible and he didn't want anyone to know. The only person he would text was Yoongi, and for that at least, Yoongi was grateful. Although the missed seeing Jimin. He missed him madly. He wanted to kiss him again and he wanted to talk face to face. That's why Jimin and Yoongi planned for Yoongi to sneak in, just like before.

It has just gone 11pm, and Jimin heard his mother go to bed. As they planned, Jimin texted Yoongi and it didn't even take 5 minutes for him to show up.

"I missed you so much, Chim" Yoongi whispered, kissing the shorter boy softly. Although the hated the sight of Jimin's black eye, he still loved everything else about him. He was perfect.

"I missed you too, hyung" Jimin held the sleeves of Yoongi's hoodie (which, as he said, he hadn't taken off) in his palms as he hugged Yoongi tightly, holding him as close as possible.

Yoongi noticed how rough Jimin's voice was, but he wasn't going to mention it. Instead he picked him up and sat on the bed with him, cuddling. It was exactly what Jimin needed. He needed to feel Yoongi's warmth. He needed his kisses. His hugs. His voice. His soothing words. He needed Yoongi. And he knew that. He accepted it too, and really hoped that Yoongi needed him too.

But what came next was what really completed him. And it was exactly the proof he needed to show how much Yoongi wanted, and needed, Jimin.

They needed each other.