:19:

"Ouch.. Y-Yoongi that hurts" Jimin whined as the older softly bit his neck. They were sat watching Blood Lad (a vampire based anime) and Yoongi decided to imitate a vampire by biting and sucking Jimin's neck. But they both knew it was just an excuse for Yoongi to kiss Jimin's neck.

"Hush up, Chimchim. I'm being gentle" the older giggled and gently bit the other side of Jimin's neck, leaving a few more marks behind.

"My mom will see those!! She's gonna kill me!!" the younger whined and pouted, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Just cover them up it'll be finneee" Yoongi laughed, "you look good tonight Chim, looks like you tried extra hard for me" he smirked as he spoke, making Jimin blush.

"Agh!! You don't stop do you!?" Jimin tried to change the subject, sounding irritated, but mostly he was embarrassed. Yoongi pressed his lips to Jimin's before speaking.

"So, Park Jimin, are you a virgin?" Jimin's jaw dropped, not knowing what to say. His face flushed a deep red and his eyes were fixed to the floor.

"I.. um.. maybe.." is all he could manage to say.

"Maybe? Come on Chimchim, be upfront with me" Yoongi whispered softly.

"Well.. yes.. I-I am.." Jimin blushed furiously and hid his face in Yoongi's jumper. What a cutie. Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's response and played with his hair.

"Aww, so innocent" he continued to chuckle at Jimin, who was now winging and telling the older to shut up. But the cuteness and fun was soon stopped when they were interrupted.

"What the fuck is going on?!" that voice. Namjoon.
Jimin was quick to move away from Yoongi, not looking at Namjoon, but keeping his head down.

"Agh! Namjoon why do you always have to spoil the fun?!" Yoongi complained, "Chimchim was just warming up to me, don't ruin it."

That's when Jungkook walked in.