:11:

Jimin's heart was pounding, his body shaking. What was happening? Was it real? What was Yoongi thinking? There was so many questions rushing through his mind. He could feel his lips quivering too. Jimin had never been this close to anyone, and when Yoongi pressed his lips to his, that's when Jimin's heart went wild. Jimin rested his hand on the bend of Yoongi's neck as their lips moved together. It didn't take long for Jimin's arms to be wrapped around Yoongi's neck, and Yoongi's fingers tangled in Jimin's hair. It felt like heaven to both of them, it felt never ending.
When Yoongi slowly pulled away, he noticed the small smile placed on Jimin's lips. Jimin's expression made his heart flutter. Just Jimin in general made Yoongi's heart beat at what felt like a hundred miles per hour. Jimin eventually had a small blush across his face, and he buried is head in Yoongi's neck as he quietly giggled. Jimin hadn't told anyone, but he'd never really kissed anyone except maybe his mother  on the cheek. He didn't plan on telling Yoongi this, he'd just keep it to himself for now.

"You're so innocent aren't you?" Yoongi laughed slightly. Yoongi's laugh drove Jimin mad. He loved his laugh. The time of his voice was nice as it is, but his laugh. His laugh was amazing. It was beautiful, and Jimin loved it.

"I-I'm not that innocent.." Jimin muttered into Yoongi's neck. He knew he was innocent, he just didn't want to admit it. He wanted to come across as somewhat stronger, but he needed to prove that. So now was his chance. He took a deep breath and before he knew it, he was roughly kissing Yoongi's neck, leaving a trail of hickeys across his skin.

I'm not that innocent.