:16:

All Yoongi could do was sit and feel angry. What Jimin had told him would change the way he saw Jungkook. Forever.

Flashback
"It's about Jungkook..." Jimin said quietly as Yoongi led him back to sit on the edge of the bed.

"A couple months back... maybe three or four, I'm not sure... It was me and Jungkook's 7th month anniversary of dating... a-and i had a surprise for him..  I got Tae, Jin and Hoseok to help me write a song and we went to his place to perform it for him.." Jimin sniffled quietly as he sobbed, "I went into his apartment without knocking since I had a key a-and he wasn't in the living room playing video games like usual.. so I was looking around for him when I saw him grabbing this other girl and kissing her neck" When Jimin finally let it out Yoongi felt sorry for him, but he didn't realise that wasn't the worst part.

"It was my sister.."

Flashback end

How could Jungkook even do that to someone he apparently loved? How could anyone do that? Yoongi pulled Jimin in close and kiss the top of his head.

"Id never do that to you Chimchim" Jimin blushed hard, but the moment was ruined by the ringing of Jimin's phone. It was his mother.

"Hyung.. will you walk me home..?" he said pitifully, as if he has given up on being strong. Yoongi nodded and grabbed the younger's shoes before passing them to him. He pulled on his own shoes before grabbing Jimin's hand gently and taking him downstairs.

"Come on, stay close its cold outside. I'll keep you warm" Yoongi whispered. before they went into the harsh autumn chill.

Stay close