:29:

There's was only a week until the dance assignment was due. And the pressure was starting to become more obvious. With the happenings of past weeks, Yoongi and Jimin hadn't had as much time as they would've liked.

Yoongi was a lot sweatier after practice today, probably due to the fact he'd only been wearing long sleeved shirts since his relapse. And he wouldn't get changed in front of anyone either, except Jimin.

"Hyung, you're going to make this harder than it should be if you're always wearing long sleeved shirts!" Jimin whined as they walked out of the changing room.

"I'm not always in long sleeves, just when i'm out in public or with people" Yoongi rest an arm across Jimin's shoulders and gave him a small smile, "i'll be fine, you just worry too much Park Jimin." He wasn't wrong, he always worried about Yoongi especially after that night. He didn't want anything like that to happen ever again. It made him sad that Yoongi's soft, pale skin was now marked with slightly faded red lines. But he couldn't change that and it didn't change how he felt about Yoongi.

Maths class was a drag, and Yoongi was pushing Jimin's chair back and forth with his foot most of the time anyway, which of course annoyed Jimin but he wasn't going to get the older boy in trouble.

As soon as Jimin went to leave, he felt a hand grip his, and saw Yoongi smiling at him.

"Can we sit together at lunch?" Jimin nodded, making the older look very happy. It was a much softer side of Yoongi. There were times when he was cold and wouldn't really make much effort, but it was nice when he was like this.

Most of lunch consisted of the two boys talking and Yoongi picking his food apart, which Jimin didn't like.

"Hyung, you need to eat more than that," Jimin pouted.

"Chimchim, I'm not hungry," Yoongi sighed and smiled slightly with a shrug. The younger boy knew he couldn't force Yoongi, so didn't bother talking about it any further.

"Hey Yoongi?" Jimin muttered.

"Yeah?" Yoongi looked up as soon as he heard his name.

"Can I sleep round tonight.. I've been wanting to try something for a while," a light blush spread across Jimin's cheeks.

"Like what?" Yoongi looked confused, but his facial expression soon changed when Jimin whispered it in his ear. He even choked he was so shocked. But once he had calmed down, he was able to reply.

"Right.. I'm sure we could do that.."

-----------------
A/N:
I'm kinda unhappy with this chapter but oh well