:10:

"Dude he's going fucking ballistic, he knows you went to Jimin's! What the fuck did I tell you hyung!!!" the word hyung now made Yoongi think of Jimin every time he heard it, but it wasn't the same hearing Jungkook say it.
Namjoon did tell Yoongi to stay away from Jimin, but for what reason? Why should he stay away from him? It made no sense. Maybe Namjoon just didn't like Jimin, but why would he be so angry? It was just too confusing.

"What's the big deal, Kook? I don't understand what's wrong" Yoongi sighed at Jungkook.

"Namjoon is worried, i don't know why, but he is. Yoongi if you're going to do this.. you've got to do it more discreetly.." Jungkook said, pulling his hand up to his forehead. "I'll say it's for the dance assignment but after that I can't do much more" Jungkook sighed. Yoongi nodded and hugged Jungkook, quickly leaving after.

His room was a mess. Jimin had completely broken down, and had taken it out on the objects in his room. It was a good thing his mom wasn't home.. but she would be back later. But for some reason Jimin just didn't care. The exact words in his head were why should I fucking care? He didn't normally have an attitude like this, something in him had changed. But what? The same thought came into his head, why should I fucking care? Jimin sighed at the sight of his room. It looked like a hurricane had passed through there. Jimin was taken aback when he heard a loud banging, only to realise someone was at the door. He groaned, slowly walking downstairs. He opened the door, his face blank when he saw Yoongi standing there.

"You're parents aren't home right?" Yoongi questioned abruptly, gazing at Jimin. He didn't know what to say, why was Yoongi asking about his parents..? He was so oblivious, you could've mistook him for a child.

"Uh no they're both out right now wh- YOONGI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jimin squealed when Yoongi roughly took the younger up in his arms and pressed him against the wall. Jimin wanted Yoongi to stop, but secretly he loved it. Their faces were so close, their bodies pushed together, Jimin in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi's hand trailed over Jimin's cheek gently as he smiled.

"Park Jimin, you're such a pretty boy."