:37:

"I might what?" Yoongi scowled and both Jimin and Jin stood in silence.
He obviously hadn't seen Jimin's state past Jin's tall, wide shoulders, "what're you hiding?!" Yoongi approached and shoved Jin aside. His face quickly turned from confusion, to sadness, to pure anger. He wanted to scream, he wanted to hurt whoever hurt Jimin. He hadn't felt so much built up anger in his life.

"Don't shout.." Jimin whispered, "it scares me when you get angry.." his words suddenly cleared Yoongi's mind. He never realised he had scared Jimin in the past. The people you love arent meant to feel scared around you..

"I-I'm sorry Jiminie.." Jimin cringed thinking about Jungkook calling him that in the past, but it rolled off his back. Yoongi stroked Jimin's cheeks and examined his bruises.

"I'm fine.." Jimin glanced at Jin and sighed as Yoongi pulled him into his arms. He started thinking about how sometimes it feels like the love is fading. It feels so different to how it first did. When they first met Yoongi was different.. Ever since the 'one time' incident, love didn't seem to always be around. Jimin could only describe it as what people claim marriage feels like after kids and too much time together. He couldn't be sure since he'd never been married or had kids, but he imagined it would feel a bit like this.

As Jimin kept hugging Yoongi, he thought of everything from the beginning.
------------

Jiminie
is there a reason you wanted my number?

SugaCube
So I could ask if you wanted to work on the assignment with me :)
------------

"Jimin, you were really good today!! Are you free after school? We could practice or-"
------------

"I heard you weren't feeling good, so i thought i'd come and check on you"
------------

"Just sleepover, and tell your parents. Please don't leave me"
------------

"Park Jimin, you're such a pretty boy."
------------

"You were my first kiss..."
------------

"Jimin, you can tell me what's wrong if you want, it'll just be our little secret"
------------

"Come on, stay close its cold outside. I'll keep you warm"
------------

"Chimchim was just warming up to me, don't ruin it."
------------

"I want him here. He shouldn't have to go just because of you."
------------

"Dammit, you won't even give me a quick suck..?"

"No hyung!! Stop asking!!"
------------

"Aww, Chimchim you look so small and cute!!"
----------

"Mrs Park, I understand you might be upset, but Jimin is allowed to do what he wants. It's okay to be mad, but i cannot and will not sit here and watch you beat him. Please stop. Please."
------------

"I missed you so much, Chim
------------

"Jimin, I love you too."
------------

"It's not what you think, Chimchim I love you."
------------

"I would never cheat on you just because I can. Jimin I love you. I love you more than you could ever imagine. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I know I should've.. But this will never happen again, I promise."
------------

All of those things Yoongi had said, it had all led to now. To Jimin being beaten and bruised by an unknown person in Yoongi's arms. He wondered what it would be like if things were different. If all those bad things had never happened. If his sister was alive.