:38:

It was the day that they were presenting their dance to their teacher. The reason all of this began. They had worked so hard but Jimin was struggling to concentrate with the news his mother had given him.

"Are you ready Chim?" Jimin nodded at Yoongi. It was their turn. The moment of truth.

As the music started, Jimin's hands were already sweating. It was an old song. One that Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, Tae, Hoseok and Jimin had all worked on together back before Jimin was with Jungkook. When they all got along, and everything was civil.

My blood, sweat and tears
My last dance
Take it away
My blood, sweat and tears
My cold breath
Take it away
My blood, sweat and tears

The words rung in Jimin's ears. It was the beginning that Jungkook and himself had sung together. It made him want to cry but he held back and just danced with Yoongi. It was an amazing but blood curdling experience. It made his thoughts fall away. But it was finished in no time. And everything came flooding back. Sadness filling him. As they sat down, Jimin decided it was time to tell Yoongi.

"I'm moving away.." Jimin muttered, watching Yoongi's face drop.

"W-what?" Yoongi stuttered, hoping it was a joke.

"My mom has decided we're moving to Japan.. I'll finish my eduction there and start work.. She said it's not my choice to make.." He sighed and looked down as he felt Yoongi squeeze his hand.

"You'll call.. right..?" Yoongi sounded ready to cry.

"I'll try.." Jimin whispered. It was a heart breaking moment, but it was going to come sooner or later. Jimin's mother made it clear he had no choice. Yoongi kept squeezing Jimin's hand harder and harder, causing the younger one to squeeze back.

"When do you leave..?" Yoongi muttered softly.

"Tomorrow.."