:5:

Jimin was tightly curled up in a ball on his bed, hiding under his duvet crying into his pillow.
Tae and Hoseok had dropped him off after school since he definitely wasn't fit to walk home. He kept remembering what Namjoon had said, and how he was supposed to avoid Yoongi. He couldn't hide forever, he had dance class with him, and he was wanting to get together and practice. So Jimin decided he'd probably have to hurt Yoongi, as much as he didn't want to.
He heard footsteps and automatically assumed it was his mother. There was a knock on the door and he groaned.

"Mom go away!" he cried out, sounding pained. He heard a quiet chuckle. That wasn't his mother.
Oh shit. It couldn't be him, but it was.
The door opened slowly and there stood the mint haired boy. Yoongi. Why the fuck was he there? How did he know where Jimin lived? He felt angry, knowing this was the time to push him away.

"I heard you weren't feeling good, so i thought i'd come and check on you" Yoongi said sweetly. Why did he have to be so nice? It only made it harder.

"You need to go.." Jimin muttered, and sat up. He looked at Yoongi's face, and he could tell he had already hurt him. But he was only just getting started.

"But.. I brought you some noodle soup.. and-" Yoongi was cut off abruptly.

"just go, please" Jimin said sternly, and Yoongi nodded slightly and turned. He walked out, closing the door behind him. Jimin lay back down, guilt settling at the pit of his stomach, and a lump forming at the back of his throat.
Jimin didn't expect to feel this bad.. he didn't know what was making him feel this way.
But he started to have a brief idea of what it could be, and he didn't like it at all.

But this was only the beginning.