:15:

"You're so beautiful Jimin, look at you"
"You're lying, Kookie"
"I'd never lie to you Jimin-ah!!"
"That's what you said last time.."

Jimin woke up in tears, clenching the covers he quickly realised he was in Yoongi's bed. Luckily he hadn't woken Yoongi up in the process of his break down. He slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom, and realised he was still in his clothes from earlier. He must have fallen asleep cuddling Yoongi, and Yoongi must've not wanted to bother him. How sweet.. Jimin thought to himself as he looked in the mirror. The tears streaming down his face were making his eyes red and dark. He let himself sink to the floor as he sobbed loudly into his hands, his heart aching along with his head. These dreams were becoming frequent, but they felt more like nightmares considering the consequences.

As Jimin was about to get up, he felt arms pull him close and knew it was Yoongi.

He didn't want Yoongi to see him like this. Like the wreck he is.

"Yoongi.. Let me go.." he said softly. These words hurt Yoongi in a way he didn't understand, but he understood why Jimin wanted to be let go. There was obviously something wrong and he probably just wanted space. He could hardly expect the younger to open up to him since they weren't even an official thing.

After thinking for a moment, Yoongi released the younger from his arms and sighed.

"Jimin, you can tell me what's wrong if you want, it'll just be our little secret" Yoongi's voice was as smooth as butter, and it just made Jimin cry harder. He didn't want a repeat of what happened with Jungkook. He never wanted to experience that pain again. Never.

But Jimin gave the older a slight nod and breathed out, wiping his eyes dry if the tears as his crying lessened.

"It's about Jungkook..."