:7:

It had been a long time now, maybe even over an hour. Yoongi loved holding Jimin in his arms, it was so calming. His skin was soft and he smelled like flowers, but not the sickly sweet smelling flowers. He smelt heavenly and Yoongi wished that he could smell it more often, but he was brought back to reality when Jimin pulled away from Yoongi's arms and looked away.

"I should probably go.. my parents might worry.." Yoongi frowned. He didn't want Yoongi to go, he was a source of happiness and Yoongi was beginning to realise that.

"Just sleepover, and tell your parents. Please don't leave me" Yoongi begged, and Jimin gave in. He nodded and called his parents, telling them he was sleeping over at a friends.
When he hung up, he smiles at Yoongi as he cuddled him again.
Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and intertwined his fingers with the younger boys fingers. And Jimin began to realise what was going on, or at least he thought he did.

"You're trying to get in my fucking pants aren't you?! I should've known better, especially from a fuckboy like you" Yoongi scowled and looked greatly hurt, he almost looked upset.

"How could you say that? Just because I have feelings for you doesn't mean I'm desperate to fuck you. Stop thinking about yourself for a moment you dick!" Jimin's jaw dropped at Yoongi's confession. He ran the words through his head multiple times before he could say anything.

Just because I have feelings for you.

Jimin was lost for words, he didn't know what to say. He felt guilt for previously accusing Yoongi, and firstly felt the need to apologise.

"I-I'm sorry.." he pause and looked up, "Did you say, you have feelings for me..?" Yoongi blushed wildly and tried to avoid contact, trying to think of something to say. But by the time he was ready to speak, Jimin already had him pressed up against the wall and was kissing his neck roughly.

Stop thinking about yourself, Jimin.