:25:

Jimin held Yoongi's hand tighter, feeling the judgemental eyes glaring. It was scary. What about Namjoon and Jungkook? What about Yoongi's status..?

"Jimin!!" Jin squealed and hugged Jimin from behind. Yoongi didn't like it, in fact it made him jealous.

"Agh!! Jin hyung, you're embarassing me" Jimin muttered and slid out of his grip, "where's Tae and Hoseok?" Jimin questioned, glancing around when-

!CRASH!

Tae and Hoseok slammed into Jimin, causing them all to fall into the lockers. The two laughed hard, while Jimin groaned and punched them both in the arm.

"Stop acting like fools!! I was only gone for a couple weeks!!" Jimin sighed and got up, staying close to Yoongi.

"We missed you, Jimin" Tae giggled and got up, hugging him.

"Yah!! Don't be disrespectful, just appreciate that we're happy!!" Hoseok smiled, showing all his teeth as he also pulled Jimin into a hug.

"Agh, why would i respect a horse?" They all laughed, except for Hoseok of course. Instead, Hoseok glared and crossed his arms.

"What a brat!!" Hoseok smacked Jimin's arm.

"Hey!! Don't hit Chimchim!!" Yoongi stepped in, making Jimin blush. The three friends all made silly noises and giggled.

"Chimchim!!"

"Keep your hands off!!"

"My angel!!!" The three of them mocked Yoongi, laughing.

"Shut up you lot!! Yoongi is a better boyfriend than any of you could ever be!!" Jimin muttered

"BOYFRIEND?!" Jin shrieked and clapped.

"JIMIN HAS A BOYFRIEND!!" they all squealed and laughed, making both Yoongi and Jimin turn a deep shade of red.

"Lets go while they enjoy the moment" Jimin whispered and pulled Yoongi away from the embarrassing scene.

They still had about 20 minutes until lesson.

A little make out session behind the bike shed couldn't hurt.

Could it?