:30:

By the end of it, Jimin was basically melting. It was shear heaven. If he had known, he would've agreed sooner.

"You okay, babe?" Yoongi smirked softly and kissed Jimin's cheek. A soft blush spread across his cheeks as he felt Yoongi's lips against his skin. It felt different than before, but in a good way.

"I'm fine hyung, my throat is a little sore though," he rubbed his shoulder, which was now covered in hickeys or bruises. Jimin wasn't quite sure which one, it could've even been both.

"You know you're really loud for someone who's always so quiet?" Yoongi have a small smirk and chuckled as he watched an expression of embarrassment slide into Jimin's face.
But in all fairness, he didn't expect Jimin to want to do such dirty things. It was actually kinda shocking. More to the point he wanted to know how Jimin knew about the stuff in Yoongi's locked drawer.

"Hyung I'm tired and achy come cuddle me" Jimin whined with open arms. The older wrapped his arms around Jimin and left little kisses along his neck.

"Go to sleep Chim, it's late" his words were soft and made Jimin melt inside. He nodded and curled up, letting himself drift off to sleep.
--------------
A/N
This chapter was kinda just a filler, sorry it's kinda shit :')