:39:

Jimin was packing all his things with Yoongi. It was hard, leaving everything behind. Especially leaving the one you love. There wasn't many boxes left to pack, and that scared Yoongi. It was obvious Jimin and his mother had already been packing for maybe a week before hand, so really there wasn't much left to do. He didn't want Jimin to leave. He knew they'd probably grow apart, and that everything would probably fall threw. It was terrifying. Upsetting. Heart wrenching.

"Will you ever visit?" Yoongi asked, and Jimin shrugged in reply.

"I'll do what I can.. But i can't make any promises.." Jimin spoke softly as tears dropped off his cheeks. Yoongi just nodded and sighed. Everything had gone by so quick. Maybe this was a sign that they werent meant to be.. or maybe it would make everything stronger. It was hard to tell, but Yoongi didn't want to find out. He didn't want to find out because losing Jimin would be the end of him. He wouldn't have anything left.

He could feel the pain in his chest, the same feeling he got when Jimin hurt him in the beginning. The same feeling that he felt when he almost lost Jimin the first time. The same feeling when Jimin attempted suicide. It was a feeling of fear, and sadness. It hurt so bad. Yoongi wanted to sob and beg Jimin not to leave, but he knew he had to be brave and show Jimin that he was going to cope without him around. But he really wasn't. He didn't think he would cope, anyway.

"We leave tomorrow around 8am.. you'll be in school so i guess we'll say goodbye n-"

"i'll be here to say goodbye, Jimin" Yoongi reassured him and gently pressed his lips to Jimin's. It was a soft kiss that lasted a while, by the end of it Jimin was crying harder has he gripped the older boys shirt.

"I don't want to leave," Jimin sobbed. Yoongi pulled him in close and held him in his arms.

"You'll still be my pretty boy. Always."