:13:

Jimin had been sat sobbing in the corner of his room for about an hour. Everyone else had gone home. He was all alone.

Yoongi was sat, running the scene in his head countless time. He was going to call Jimin, he wanted to but he couldn't quite bring himself to doing so. His hands were trembling and he felt dizzy. He had never felt so embarrassed in his life, never felt so dirty, so ashamed. They weren't even actually having sex, yet Yoongi could feel the filth covering his body.

My parents would be disappointed, he thought to himself. He always thought about what his parents would say, that is, if they cared.
--------
Jimin soon decided he could sit crying anymore. He had to talk to Yoongi, to make things right. After pulling himself up, he wiped away his floods of tears with his already wet sleeve, and grabbed his phone, along with his wallet, and stepped out the door of his bedroom and trudged down the stairs quietly, heading out of the house without making a sound.

The sound of the bell startled Yoongi, more than usual. It was probably some stupid salesman, they always come around this time. But he knew they wouldn't leave till he told them to fuck off, so he swung the door open, ready to shout, when he was suddenly embraced by a warm, familiar figure.

Jimin.

Yoongi pulled him in close, wrapping his arms tightly around the smaller boy. He loved the warmth of Jimin, the way he hugged Yoongi so lovingly, like he really cared. It was nice. So nice to feel wanted. To feel loved. To feel important.

"Yoongi i'm sorry I-" Jimin's words were cut off by Yoongi pressing his lips to Jimin's. That was a feeling Jimin loved. Yoongi was so gentle and so caring, so loving. Their lips older together as one.

It felt like destiny.