:6:

Yoongi had started getting worried. Jimin hadn't showed up to school in a few days, and he missed him. He missed Jimin's soft smile, and the sweet sound of his laugh. Yoongi had to admit, he had a bit of a soft spot for Jimin. He had for a long time. But he couldn't tell anyone, especially not with all the girls he kept getting with.
Being popular was hard, living up to stereotypes, being with certain people, going along with everyone else. Honestly he didn't really like it, but he didn't like not fitting in either.

Yoongi rested his head on his desk, thinking about Jimin. About how pretty his face was. How perfect his eyes were. But it wasn't long until Yoongi was shaken back to reality as Jungkook roughly shook him.

"Come on, its lunch" Yoongi nodded and got up, following Jungkook. For once they sat alone. Namjoon was with someone and said he wouldn't be in, which wasn't surprising. But, when his eyes landed on Jimin, he was glad Namjoon wasn't there.

"Hey Jungkook, I'll be right back" Yoongi got up and walked over to Jimin but abruptly stopped when he saw that he was surrounded by about three or four older boys who were pushing him around and laughing.

"Faggot, give us your fucking money" one of them said before punching Jimin in the face.

"Yeah, you worthless piece of shit"

"Hand it over gay boy" could see the pain in Jimin's eyes, and he just couldn't sit there watching. He stormed over and shoved one of them to the floor. The boy lying on the floor smirked and laughed slightly, "who's this? Your boyfriend?" And that's when Yoongi lost it. He started kicking the boy in the stomach, as hard as he could. The boys friends tried to attack Yoongi but their muscles were nowhere near as strong as his.
They didn't last long, but before they could get up Yoongi yanked Jimin's hand and pulled him out of school.

"Yoongi stop!! Where are we going?!" Jimin tried to pull his arm away as he got angrier at Yoongi, especially because he wasn't replying. "I could've handled that myself.." Jimin scowled.
Yoongi stopped outside a house and unlocked the door.

"Be quiet okay?" Jimin sighed and nodded. Yoongi pulled him inside, and Jimin did not expect what he saw. The house was massive, and richly decorated.

"Surely you don't live here.." Jimin said in shock, making Yoongi scowl slightly. Jimin apologised and they went up to Yoongi's room. Yoongi sat down on the bed next to Jimin and gently grabbed his face, inspecting the bruises. He pulled Jimin's face close to his, taking a closer look.

"They really hit you hard" Yoongi sighed and bit his lip. Jimin looked upset, almost like he was regretting something.

"I'm sorry.." Jimin sighed "Namjoon told me to stay away.. I'm sorry i pushed you away.." Tears rolled down his cheeks and Yoongi pulled him into his arms. Jimin hugged back.
They sat there for a long time, and Jimin loved it. He never really had huggable friends, and it felt good to be in someone's arms. He had never realised how much Yoongi actually cared about him, he definitely didn't expect that they'd end up in each other's arms in Yoongi's bed.

He didn't expect what happened next, either.