:26:

"Agh Yoongi-" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi's lips, which were now gently pressed to his.

"Sshh" Yoongi shushed him quietly and kiss his neck, "just relax and have a bit of fun, you've gone through so much recently you need to loosen up Chimchim."

His words were soft, but not enough to convince Jimin.

"We have to get to lesson Yoongi hyung!!" Jimin whined, "I have a test!!"

Yoongi groaned and pulled away.

"Fine, come on then" Jimin blushed as Yoongi pulled him to class, giving him a kiss goodbye before going to his own lesson.

Jimin had never felt so relaxed before a test. It was a nice feeling.
----------
The bell went for lunch, and Jimin met up with his small group of friends, not really thinking about Yoongi. Not that Yoongi was going to catch up.

"So you suddenly love that short prick?" Namjoon spoke angrily, "he's a dick."

"He's not?! What did he do to make you hate him so much!?" Yoongi yelled.

This was Namjoon's chance to turn them against each other. And he was going to take it.

"He goes around telling everyone that Jungkook was cheating on him with his sister, but really it was Jimin cheating on Jungkook with Jungkook's cousin."

Yoongi gasped and shook his head, "he would never do that!! He loved Jungkook so much!! He... he wouldn't do that.. would he..?"

"Think about it, you barely know anything about him, he's just looking for someone to toy with. And you're the perfect candidate, Yoongi."

He didn't want it to be true, but how could he trust either of them. There was only one way to handle this, in Yoongi's eyes anyway.

He was going to have to cut them both off. For good.

His words were soft, but not enough.