:36:

It had been a month since the 'one time' incident. Neither Jimin nor Yoongi cared to talk about it. Luckily no one brought it up, because if they did, Jimin would have a crying fit and would shout at Yoongi saying "Why don't you love me!?" and shaking him. It was a sad sight but it had only been witnessed once or twice.

Jimin was walking through school, minding his own business. It was almost lunch which meant he could see his friends and Yoongi and he would feel safe. But his world came crashing down when a fist plunged into Jimin's face and cause him to topple down to the floor, a slight blood trail running down his lip. He felt dizzy, and could feel someone dragging him but couldn't see a face. He was too out of it. And then everything went black.

He woke up on the floor, covered in bruises and pain surging through his entire body. He was in the boys toilets, and the floor was disgusting. He slowly pulled himself up, almost screaming in pain. There was slight drops of blood but nothing major. He couldn't leave the bathroom alone, so he called Jin.

"I need you, now," Jimin muttered into the phone.

"What's wrong?! Where are you?? What's happened??!" Jin sounded like a panicked mother.

"Boys toilets, see you in five" Jimin hung up and waited it, Jin was there in no time.

"JIMIN!?" Jin yelled and gripped Jimin but he also made sure to be gentle. He brushed Jimin's hair back, seeing bruises across his face. Jin looked heart broken at the sight of his best friends being so battered up and bruised.

"Don't tell Yoongi, he might-" Jimin was cut off.

"I might what?" Yoongi scowled and both Jimin and Jin stood in silence.
He obviously hadn't seen Jimin's state past Jin's tall, wide shoulders.

He had a whole other thing coming.