Chapter Eighteen

Music blared from the speakers and everyone around was busy partying away. Loud cheers escaped their lips as they dance to the songs coming through the speakers. The air inside the house was stale and the overpowering smell of liquor lingered in the air along with the fumes from cigarette and cigars and whatever else they were cooking up. The oversized sweater made it easier to move around and dance as it allowed enough air to pass over my bare skin. It was a good idea to wear it considering the strong liquor was already working it's magic and my insides already felt overheated. It made me feel both hot and cold at the same time. The sweater wasn't sticking to my skin and getting damped by sweat.

The tune blasted some more and teenagers and college students were in lip lock and getting down and partying their lives away. The punch left a metallic taste in my mouth and my body tingled madly just begging for more.

"Want one?!" Oswald shouts.

He held up a cigarette in one hand and I took it and placed it between my lips. He handed a silver lighter from his pocket and lit the cigarette before lighting his own and releasing a puff of smoke into the air. I did the same releasing a long streak of slithering smoke into the air and watched it rose a bit before it disappeared. The smoke from all the cigarettes created a grey mass in the ceiling through which one of the disco ball shot laser beam like lights in the air. I danced my way over to where they had created a mini like bar and got another cup of mixed liquor.

"Wanna go somewhere private?" A guy towering above me questions.

A stocky guy wearing a tank top that exposed his bulging muscles. He also sported a pair of shorts that too showed off his calves and a pair of Vans slip ons. I took a swig from my cup and he smiled showing his pearly white teeth as he mimicked my actions and sipped from the cup he was holding.

I craned to find Ossey in the dense crowd. He wasn't that hard to spot if you looked for a tall, lean guy with brown curly hair, unlike the guy that stood in front of me. Oswald was currently occupied with a girl around Phoebe's height with hair dyed pink. I frowned, he wouldn't even notice I'm missing anyways.

"Sure," I reply to the guy who was waiting for a response.

He gestured for me to follow and I did. We made our way through the crowd and I followed suit still carrying the liquor and staring at his back that was so damn toned. He led the way to the patio which was crawling with people. This had to be the largest crowd I'd ever seen at a house party. Outside was packed with mostly couples it seems, as they huddled together making out. The guy led the way over to a couple empty seats and we sat. He sat next to me and finished the liquor in the cup, then looked over at me. His eyes did a full assessment from my thighs up to my face and then he smiled.

"So where are you from?" He asks leaning back into the chair comfortably.

"Not around here."

He grinned at my response which was all he would get and I looked back at him.

"What's your name?"

"Vince," he replies and I took another another sip from my cup.

"What's yours?"

"Secret," I responds and his eyes fell again to my thighs.

"I think that's enough small talk," he says and gestured for me to share seats with him.

I finished the contents of the cup and put out the cigarette before I got up.

Vince shuffled over a bit on the chair and I sat and twisted my body around to face him. He did the same and trailed his slender fingers along the side of my face before they came to a stop at my lips. My heart fluttered a teeny bit and the liquor made my insides feel as if it was on fire yet causing an intense tingling sensation. His other hand rested on my thigh where it was bare and his head moved closer to mine. I could hear the whoops coming from the house as 'It Won't Kill Ya' from the Chainsmokers was playing. My face moved closer to Vince's and my eyes remained locked on his lips. The distance between us closed and his lips brushed against mine lightly before all distance was removed and it developed into a full blown kiss. I leaned in more and his strong hand was now gripping my sides and holding me firmly. The world was swirling in slow motion and the sound from the party was now a distance soft blur. His hand that gripped my side shifted and moved slowly over my bare skin beneath my sweater. It edged it's way up slowly pass my belly buttons up my abdomen and inched closer to chest. The touch was cold against my skin and the chilly air brushed the side of my face and thigh. Vince's hand got closer to my bra and I made no move to stop him and he had no desire to. His thumb slipped under the rim and it's contact against my skin sent shivers up my spine. The tingling had gone fullmode and my arm that had been resting on my thigh now found his abdominal muscles. They were rock hard and deep gutters formed between the walls. My hand traversed his body and then it came.