Chapter 2 - Welcome to Fairy Tail!

Disclaimer: Hey guys! I'm back with a whole new chapter that you guys will like. As I said before, I own nothing but my own Ocs. Hope you guys like it. So without further ado, Enjoy!

--------------------

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Happy yells as four individuals were standing outside the Guild Hall of the most famous guild, and all of them smiled at the homey look it gave off.

"So this is Fairy Tail." Roxas gazed at the at the old building in front of him with amazement. 

Lucy was literally shaking in excitement. "Well, what are we waiting for!? Let's go in!"

Natsu opens the door with a big slam while Roxas and Lucy were greeted by the sight of the entire guild, which was roughly around thirty to fifty people at first glance. Roxas sees that everyone is completely different from one another with some having serious expressions while others were smiling and talking with their fellow guildmates. He loved it. He was so used to traveling in silence from place to place that he forgot how loud a group of people could be.

"So what do you think, Lu?" Roxas asked, looking over at his friend. 

Lucy, with sparkles in her eyes and a big smile on her face, said,  "It's amazing. I still can't believe I'm here."

Roxas had to agree with her. He grinned at this cheery mood... this was everything he needs, seemed very peaceful-

WHAM!

...Roxas's sweatdropped and Lucy looked shock as they saw Natsu kick a random guy. "HEY, THAT LEAD YOU TOLD ME ABOUT WAS A LIE! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTT!"

"HEY, IT WAS JUST A RUMOR I PASSED ALONG!"

"ONLY A RUMOR!?"

Roxas ducks as a brawl suddenly broke out in the hall...oh, he had to duck again to avoid a flying Happy who was flying not because of his magic, but because he was thrown like a rag doll! He cautiously walks in with his female companions, trying his best to avoid the ongoing fighting. "Well, that escalated quickly."

"I shouldn't be surprised. Fairy Tail is one of the most rambunctious in all of Fiore." Lucy said.

"SO NATSU FINALLY CAME BACK!?"

Roxas turned to his left to sees an almost nude boy standing there. He wore black boxers and had the Fairy Tail symbol stamped on his chest. He had jet black hair, a well-toned body and a silver necklace.

This is Gray Fullbuster, a very talented wizard but he...well... has a bad habit of taking off his clothes.

The almost nude boy starts walking towards the scuffle, but not before Roxas heard another voice yell out.

"Gray, your clothes!"

"GYAH!"

Roxas looks at the bar area to see a beautiful woman sitting there. She was wearing a bikini top and black, skin tight pants.

This young woman is Cana Alberona, and she holds the title of 'Fairy Tail's Heaviest Drinker.'

The young woman sighs in exasperation, "You see? The reason I don't date any of the men here is because they have no class." She spoke with disappointment and took a swing of her drink... WHICH WAS A WHOLE KEG OF ALCOHOL?!

Roxas looks to his right to see Gray kick a table out of his way to get to Natsu, "Come on and fight me Natsu!" The boxer wearing boy yells.

When the dragon slayer looks back at the ice user, he yells, "Not until you put on some clothes you perv!"