Chapter 35 - The Fateful Encounter

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. Not much to say about this chapter, so without further delay, Enjoy!

------------------------

Natsu: "Last time on Fairy Tail: Legend of Roxas"

Both Natsu and Roxas are seen finishing Laxus off with their Unison Raid

Lucy: "The Battle of Fairy Tail finally came to an end."

Laxus' defeated body is shown on the ground.

Ariel: "With an ass kicking, courtesy of Natsu and Roxas."

The moment when Roxas and Natsu were fighting in tandem to defeat Laxus.

Happy: "Fantasia was great, and everyone lived happily ever after."

Laxus is seen waving casually behind him.

Roxas: "But Laxus ended up being expelled..."

Every member of Fairy Tail were pointing their fingers in the air.

Natsu: "That still ain't sitting right with me!"

Happy: "Speaking of which, don't you have bad luck with guys Lucy"

Laxus is walking away with tears falling from his closed eyes

Lucy: "Wait! What are you looking at me for?!"

Happy is teasing Roxas about liking Lucy

Ariel: "Nothing... just forget it."

-------------------------

A week after the Harvest Festival, everything in Magnolia had returned to normal, with birds flying over the city and people going about their usual business. However inside the Fairy Tail guild, things were not quite as calm.

Natsu, shocked at Laxus' expulsion was trying to get Makarov who was sitting on the bar counter to reconsider his decision. "This ain't right, Gramps! Why did you throw Laxus out!?" he angrily asked. "He's part of our family y'know!" he spat (literally). "Fightin's just part of being a family, right?"

"Enough of this, Natsu!" Erza said.

"I wanna fight him again!" he yelled.

Makarov held his tongue while he folded his arms and had his eyes closed.

"Next time, I'll be strong enough to face him!" Natsu yelled.

Ariel placed a hand on his shoulder "Natsu, calm down. Imagine how the master is feeling right now. Do you think he expelled Laxus because he wanted to?"

"No but..."

Happy appeared on Natsu's shoulder. "It's because it turned out Laxus was a Dragon Slayer like Natsu and Ariel."

"Yeah, I'm still surprised at that." Roxas chimed in. 

"No kidding." Ariel agreed. "I mean, he turned out to be a Dragon Slayer too? I mean seriously, who saw that coming? I certainly didn't."

Makarov who remained silent the whole time finally decided to talk. "No, Laxus was never a real Dragon Slayer."

Natsu, Roxas and Ariel were surprised at this revelation.

"Well then if he is not, what Magic were we seeing?" Roxas asked. "To me, there was no mistaking it, it was definitely looked like Dragon Slayer magic... but if he's not a Dragon Slayer, what gives...?"