Chapter 20 - The Onibus Town Players

Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. I l know I haven't been updating lately like I usually do. Another story I've been working on had my attention. But I promise to update this one more now. Enjoy!

---------------------------

At the Magical Council Fiore Branch Building

Master Makarov was standing trial for the war that took place between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord, all the members of the magical council were present as well as Siegrain and Ultear. During the proceedings Makarov was surprisingly sleeping through the trial and snoring could be heard, there was even a sleep bubble coming out from his nose and is grew and shrunk in sync with his breathing, much to the chagrin of all the members of the magical council, save for Siegrain and Ultear and the latter was slightly giggling at his actions.

"Uh, M-master Makarov, this is an important trial, I hope that you aren't sleeping." one of the frog judges said.

"Ah... O-of course not!" he exclaimed, suddenly waking up.

---------------------------

After the Trail had come to a close Makarov was sitting next to a friend of his, this was Yajima. "I know that this was a difficult trial, but to find Fairy Tail, almost completely innocent." Makarov began as he was talking to Yajima.

"You should be grateful, I helped vindicate Fairy Tail from trouble." Yajima said.

"I know, and I thank you for that. After the guild is rebuilt you should stop by some time, I will even treat you to some ramen."

"I would like twelve pork slices." Yajima requested.

"Isn't twelve too much for someone of your age?"

"Fairy Tail nearly broke every rule and regulation that has been set by the council...furthermore-"

"Fine, I'll give you twenty or thirty slices if you prefer."

"Twelve slices." Yajima said insisting twelve slices is what he was going to be sticking with. "You should be careful not to be reckless and go out of control, there are members of the council such as Org and Michello who are pushing for Fairy Tail to disband. Makarov stares at Yajima then to the ground. "You should think about yourself for a change Macky, you should think of retiring." he told the Fairy Tail guild master.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, while the Guild is being re-built. Mirajane has something to announce. "Everyone! the request board is back up!" this got everyone's attention. "I know there isn't a lot but now there are jobs available!" she happily said as she standing by the temporary bar area.

Once she made the announcement many of the mages began looking at the request board.

"Well they seem excited." Roxas said as he, Lucy and Ariel were sitting next to each other. He was eating while the girls where talking.

"That seems weird, when most of the other guys do is drink and do nothing all day." Lucy muttered. "By the way, have any of you seen Loke?" she asked.

"Loke? Refresh my memory again." Ariel requested.

"He is the one who is good with the ladies." Mira reminded.

"Right, I remember him." Ariel said folding her arms. "I remember he gave me a rose the other day, saying that I was a vision of timeless beauty."

"Yep, that sounds like him." both Mira and Lucy said.

"Why do you want to see him Lucy, have you finally fallen for his charms?" Mira asked.