Chapter 36 - Power Unleashed

Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. This is the start of my very own arc. The Dark Roxas Arc! Enjoy!

----------------------------

The sounds of splashing could be heard and bright sunshine was present in the sky. On the ground of what seemed to be an island, Roxas woke up after he looked to be unconscious. He looked up at the sky, having no idea where he was.'Where am I?' Roxas thought to himself. "Doesn't look familiar." he took in the surroundings around him, and something a fair distance from him caught his eye, there was a cave and inside that short cave was a tombstone made of light stone that looked to be surrounded by four smaller rectangular pillars. Roxas got closer to the tombstone. "Am I supposed to know what's going on here?"

"You're dreaming, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out." Roxas got a huge startle and turned to the source of the voice behind him. He saw a thirteen year old girl with long, pale, wavy blonde hair that reached all the way down to her feet, one lock of her hair pointed upwards on her head. She had angelic like wing adornments, just above her ears. She had pale skin with green iris-less eyes. She was wearing a pale pink robe with a pink ribbon tied around her neck in a bow. She gave a giggle when he looked at her.

"Wait, who are you? Are you the one who brought me here?"

"My name is Mavis, and you will see why I have brought you here." Suddenly right before Roxas' eyes the environment changed and he noticed that he and Mavis were now see through like spirits. They were in a familiar forest and they heard a child-like yell and loud punching. When turning to the side, Roxas saw a child with a red shirt and bright brown pants and red shoes and with a long, white scarf around his neck. Upon seeing the pink hair, Roxas pretty much knew who he was looking at.

"Wait, is thiat Natsu, when he was younger?" Roxas asked.

Mavis gave a nod. "I have taken you to see certain events that took place several years ago."

They both watched young Natsu punching crude drawings of what looked like, child faces of Gray and Erza that were tied to a tree with a thick rope. "Gray, Erza! One day, I'll beat the crap outta you both!" he exclaimed.

Roxas chuckled at what he saw. "Yep, that's definitely Natsu alright." Natsu charged backwards before throwing one more powerful punch to the tree, sending many colourful birds up into the sky.

Natsu's punching had was red with smoke coming from it, he had a pained expression on his face. "T-That didn't hurt!" he told himself before something big fell on his head after punching the tree many times. This object was egg shaped with several blue streaks around it. "What's that?" he asked.

"Wait..." Roxas looked back at Mavis. "You took me here just to see Natsu find..."

...

"-an egg! I found an egg!" Natsu cheered as he brought the egg back to the guild. Roxas and Mavis were standing by the entrance and watched Natsu cheering with it.

"Where did you find that?" Makarov asked, not looking that much from his current age.

"I picked it up in the East Forest!"

"The East Forest?" Makarov replied looking slightly confused.

"Look at that... Natsu's good for somethin' after all." The voice came from what Roxas could easily guess was a younger Gray, not ironically enough he was wearing nothing but blue shorts. "Everyone gonna eat it!?" he asked.

Soon a young girl with brown hair and an orange dress quickly appeared behind Gray. From just her looks, Roxas could guess it was Cana. "Gray, your clothes." She reminded he got a shock.