Chapter 34 - Fantaisa

Disclaimer: Hey guy! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. This chapter will contain the Fantasia Parade, hope you all like it. Enjoy!

------------------------------

Somewhere in an unknown location a whitish blue sphere of energy was floating through a world that looked like the interior of a volcano. It stopped to look at a pair of yellow glowing eyes surrounded by scales. "Why have you come, Grandeeney?" the figure with yellow eyes bellowed.

"It's been a while." The orb of energy known as Grandeeney replied.

"I thought coming here or meddling were forbidden!" the figure angrily said.

"That child really goes overboard, you know. Even Arceus's boy us the same. I wonder who he takes after?" Grandeeney rhetorically asked. "But his luck won't last forever. He might die. As for the other...well, he has yet to overcome the darkness within himself. It might conquer him as well."

The figure widened his eyes. "GET OUT!" he bellowed, soon the rock he was inside exploded and was covered in flames. "Do not interfere with the humans! Do you wish to anger me? Anger Igneel!?" he said revealing that he was the Fire Dragon Igneel. He flapped his wings and gave an angry roar.

"If it's my son you're worried about, then don't be." A deep voice said, getting the duo's attention. Soon, another figure made it's presence now, but in the appearance of a thought projection. There stood a massive kitsune with nine long swiping tails. It had white-sliver fur with black fur around its eyes that stretches to its ears, piercing golden irises with black slits for pupils and the upper-body structure of a human, complete with opposable thumbs on its clawed hands.

"Arceus...." Ingneel said.

Arceus nodded his head at the dragon before turning to Grandeeney. "I'm well aware of the darkness within Roxas has grown and plans to take him over, but his heart is made of gold and won't waver. I have complete faith that your son and his friends will bring him out of his darkness, Igneel, and bring him to the light."

After this, Grandeeney seemed to agree. "Yes. No matter how we may be worried, there is not a thing we can do. All we can do is believe in the power of the humans. Zeref is... Never mind, let it be." She said choosing to leave the situation. 

"As for Roxas,." Igneel replied. "He will soon find out how powerful he can be, and that is when we will see whether he is deserving of the magic he possesses."

"Indeed..." Arceus said.

-----------------------

Porlyusica was walking through the streets of Magnolia, people were discussing about how the Fantasia festival has been postponed until the following night. There was talk that Makarov would be replaced due to his deteriorating health, they wondered who the next Master would be. However, their talks would be in vain as Porlyusica walking from the guild after successfully healing Makarov.

When Erza announced this to the guild, everyone was ecstatic.

"Thank goodness." Lucy said. "I didn't know what was going to happen for a little while there."

"That old man ain't gonna kick the bucket just yet." Gray said.

"But the master is quite old. Stressing his heart more will only make his health worse. Don't forget that everyone." Erza reminded

"Aye sir!" Everyone yelled.

Lucy had some concerns though. "But are we really doing Fantasia under these conditions?" she asked.

"It's what the master wants." Mira said. "It's precisely at times like this that we should do it."

Juvia clasped her fingers together in glee. "Juvia is also looking forward to seeing the Fantasia!"