Chapter 4 - Enter the Water Dragon Slayer

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. I do not own anything but my OCs. I hate the fact that I'll be saying this in every chapter, so I'm just going to stop. So without further ado, Enjoy!

-------------------------

Sitting on a stool, Roxas organized a few papers on the table he was sitting at. Nothing interesting has happened for a while now since he and his friends gotten back from the Daybreak mission and met up with Gray along the way. Even the guild members were calm, which was strange considering that there's always a brawl happening. Right now, he and the others were in the library, tidying up a bit. Well....not all of them.

"Hey you bastard, give me back my clothes!" Gray shouted angrily.

"Not in a lifetime chance. Come and fight me for them, Ice Prick!" Natsu responded, swinging Gray's clothes around.

"Natsu! Gray! Stop rough housing the guild and come help me clean!" Lucy scolded them, putting a few books away.

"Yes Lucy..." Gray's voice said.

"Why do you have to ruin our fun Luigi?" Natsu's voice asked in a whiny tone.

"It's LUCY!" Lucy corrected him though Natsu failed to notice.

Roxas shook his head and chuckled. "It's fine Lu, I'll help you out."

Lucy sent him a grateful smile in return when they heard a voice.

"Young wizards...a word please." The three looked up as their guild master Makarov Dreyar appeared up at the top of the staircase with his hands folded behind his back.

"Something wrong, Gramps?" Roxas asked, sitting the papers down.

Makarov shook his head. "No, nothing like that. I have received intelligence that there is a lost wizard coming to Magnolia soon. Apparently, she was raised in the mountains by a dragon."

Hearing that, everyone looked up at the master in shock, but none more than Natsu. "WHAT?!" said fire mage blurted out, his face shocked. "So she's a DRAGON SLAYER like me?!"

"Mmhmm. She looks like a valuable candidate for our guild. We don't know her full potential but, if we recruit her we'll know for sure. Roxas, Natsu, Gray, Lucy...I trust you four to get this job done."

"We're on it. Let's go Happy!" Natsu called for his best friend.

"Aye sir!" A winged cat flew in, landing on Natsu's head. After that, the duo took off out of the library.

"Come on, let's go!" Roxas called out to Lucy and Gray before he followed Natsu and Happy.

"Hey wait up!" Lucy and Gray shouted as they followed their friends out of the guild. Makarov smiled to himself.

--------------------

Magnolia...

"Is this the place?" A teenage girl looked at the city gates that towered above her head. Peasants walked along both sides, not paying attention to her. She was around 17 years old with thin, cyan swaying hair that was casually short, but there was a tuft of hair tied up on both sides of her forehead, and indigo colored eyes. She was wearing a teal sleeveless skintight top with a high collar and a cutout over her chest, with yellow outlines. She wore white and green-lined fingerless gloves, with sleeves that reached above her elbows. She also wore black shorts and a waist-cape, which was two strips of teal cloth that draped over either side of her hip, with a smaller blue strip hanging in the back. Her shoes were black and red, with silver armor pieces.

"Doesn't look like Magnolia Town..." She muttered to herself.

GGGGRRROWWLLLLL. She laughs with embarrassment, patting her stomach. "Time to find some food!" She walked through the gates and looked for a food mart.