Chapter 21 - The Truth About Leo

A whole new chapter for you guys. Enjoy!

-----------------------------

In a castle that was in a rocky like landscape there was an explosion and a couple of screams. Close to the rocks it was seen that the Water Mage, Juvia was hiding behind on of the rocks and an arrow was pointing to her.

Inside the castle Taurus was seen throwing a punch and he knocked someone out and he flew to the wall.

"You knocked him out with one hit, nice Taurus!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Thank you, Lucy!" the bull exclaimed.

"You think that's good?" Ariel said and she produces a large stream of water from her arms and knocked them unconscious. "Two hit KO!" the dragon slayer exclaimed and she gave a cheeky smile.

Lucy had just kicked one of the other goons and he hit the ground. "You're enjoying this way too much, Ariel?"

"What can I say? The great thing about fighting goons is that you can really..." she saw one of the goons crawling away. "CUT LOOSE!" she exclaimed and she made an water whip that sped him over to a wall and he fell on his back after impacting it and he was missing a couple of teeth.

Natsu on the other hand had bashed one of their heads against the wall. "Oh yeah, I'm liking this."

One of the goons got up. "Just you wait, our leader isn't going to like what he has seen."

"Oh, that guy?" Roxas asked. "We took him down, long ago." he had knocked our three goons with and sent them flying.

"It was easy too." Happy chirped.

"I'm, all finished up here." Erza said as she walked down the steps. She had seen one of the members crawl away and try to escape. The Armored wizard stepped on him, more specifically, she had stepped on his rear. "You really think you can escape? Perhaps you need some more punishment!"

"OOH!" Taurus bellowed and he was blushing. "Please punish me, Erza!"

Lucy had Taurus' key in her hands. "Forced Gate-" however before she close Taurus' gate she had seen that a water sphere had flown into his face.

"Sorry, Lucy..." he disappeared in a gold light.

"Why did you do that, Ariel? I was about to send him back to the Spirit World."

"Sorry, force of habit I guess." the dragon slayer replied.

"So did we get all of them?" Grey asked as we walked to them.

"Hey! One of them is running away!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Not if I can help it!" Roxas said, he flew forward and he landed in front of the bandit that was trying to escape and which made him back away slowly and he backed into Erza.

"Oh I just can't win..." he said with tears going down his eyes.

-------------------------

Later they were now walking down a path. "That was too easy, I didn't even get to go nuts on them." Natsu complained.

"Yeah, I wanted to fight some more..." Ariel agreed.

"Just save it for the next job." Gray said, even he felt the same as they did.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted," Roxas commented with his arms behind his head.

"Well I guess we can add a castle to our destruction streak." Lucy said with a sweatdrop. "Along with a destroyed theatre and a destroyed town." she continued. As she did, Juvia who was still spying on them, but mostly on Gray had raised her head from some rocks from behind and an arrow pointed at her.