Chapter 6 - Lullaby!

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. Special thanks to the reviewers and to the readers who Fav/Alert this story, I really appreciate it. Not much to say. So let's just dive right in. Enjoy!

-----------------------

Onibas Station...

"How could I have done that!?" Erza's voice rang out. "I was too focused on talking, and left Natsu and Airel in the train!" She turned away disgusted with herself. "It's all my fault! Hit me, will you!?"

"There, there, calm down." Lucy assured her.

"I can go get them if you want?" Roxas offered.

They all looked at him in disbelief.

"You, catch up with a train on foot? I'll believe it when I see it." Gray scoffed.

"Who said anything about on foot?" Roxas smirked before flying off towards the train, leaving everyone speechless. Even Erza seemed impressed by the mage's ability to fly.

"I had no idea Roxas was able to do that!" She said in awe.

Erza then walked up to the train station conductor and demanded that he stopped the train. She soon grew frustrated with his claims that they couldn't stop the train just because one of her friends didn't get off at the right stop. She noticed a lever on the wall nearby and pointed it out to Happy. "Happy."

"Aye!" The cat said. He then flew up and pulled the lever to stop the train.

"W-Wait!" The conductor sputtered as he watched the Exceed feline pulled the lever. The lights flashed and wondering pedestrians wondered if there was a huge accident.

Erza nodded in satisfaction before taking off to find a way for them to catch up with Roxas, Natsu, and Airel.

"This is getting out of hand isn't it?" Lucy moaned.

"Yeah, no kidding." Gray answered wearing nothing but his shorts.

"Where are your clothes!?" Lucy exclaimed not because she was excited but because she was astonished on how fast Gray stripped out of his clothing.

-------------------------

On the train...

"Speaking of Fairy Tail..." The man named Kageyama or Kage for short, continues to speak. Natsu was still in his sick-transportation mode. Airel was asleep by the window. "Mirajane's famous, isn't she? She's in magazines sometime, and she's beautiful. I wonder why she's not active any more. She's still young, too. And, I don't know the names, but I heard that the two new girls are cute. Do you know them?"

Natsu didn't respond and it was silence between them.

"I noticed that regular guilds have many cute girls...I envy you." Kage continued. " There are no girls in my guild. Would you please share some? Or so I'd say." He raised a foot and kicked Natsu in the face. "Don't ignore me. That's being discriminatory to Dark Guilds. Fairy Tail has been getting a lot of attention lately. You know, stuck up people like that annoy the hell outta me. Do you know what we call Fairy Tail? Flies...FLY SWATTING!"

"BE QUIET DAMMIT!" A fist punched Kage, sending him flying to the other side of the cart. Airel stood in the aisle, her fist surrounded in a swirl of water. Her face expression was that of a fierce dragon who just woke due to some idiot poking the hide with a stick. "Just when I was enjoying my nap, I hear this annoying voice and that's really irritating. How do you like the medicine I gave you? Fly punch!" Natsu stood up, wobbling because of the train's movement.