Chapter 11 - Mission: Destroy The Moon!

Enjoy!

-----------------------

Lucy: Last time on Fairy Tail: Legend Of Roxas
Roxas is seen in destroying pieces of the ceiling with his Fox magic.

NatsuWe did it! Happy!
Natsu punches Zalty in the face and he flies back and slammed into the rocks below.

Happy: Aye, we managed to beat Reitei and destroy Deliora!
Deliora is falling apart after Roxas and Natsu counters his punch.

Ariel: I was getting tired of that Dog Boy's voice.
Erza, Lucy, Ariel and Happy defeat the wizards from before, and looks for Toby.

Happy: Even though it was for nothing

Natsu: We will become S-Class Wizards for sure!
Natsu is seen fighting Zalty

Roxas: Aren't we forgetting something?
Roxas, Ariel and Natsu are yelled at for commenting on the village chief's sideburns

------------------------

Much later after Deliora's defeat the entire group was now near the beach of the island.

"Hahaha! We did it!" Natsu yelled.

"Aye!" Happy yelled.

"I can't believe it, we completed the quest. Do you think Master will make us S-Class wizards?" Lucy asked.

"Somehow I doubt that." Ariel said as she sweatdropped. "As far as I'm concerned you're lucky to be in one piece."

"Also, there's her..." Roxas said, pointing at Erza, who a dark aura around her. Erza had a dark look on face. She was glaring at Roxas, Natsu, Ariel, Happy, Gray, and Lucy. The said mages were sweating in fear. Roxas rubbed his head and Misty looked away sheepishly. They had forgotten what they had done and now that it was over they were screwed.

Lucy was the first to remember, "On no, I completely forgot! Erza going to punish us!" she screamed, quickly hiding behind Roxas.

"At least grow a backbone, Lucy." Ariel said folding her arms.

Erza's glare disappeared, "You have something to take care of that before that. Wasn't the true goal to save the villagers who turned into demons? Your S-class hasn't quest ended yet."

"Yeah, I can't believe I forgot about that. Hahaha." Roxas began to laugh awkwardly.

"But, wasn't Deliora the source of their problems?" Lucy asked, poking her head over Roxas' shoulder.

"Moon drip's enormous magical power harmed people. There's no way the situation would change just cause he was defeated." Erza replied.

Ariel thought about it. "Yeah, you have a point."

Natsu still had energy from the fight, "Then let's go heal them real quick!"

"Aye!" Happy cheered.

"Well we can ask..." Grey said and they all looked to Lyon who was leaning on a rock.

"Don't bother asking 'cause I don't know." Lyon simply said.

Natsu and Roxas looked at Lyon in disbelief, "What!?"

Lyon crossed his arms, "We've know the existence of the village but we have never interfere with them. They have never visited us either. We had our own things to do."

Lucy stroked her chin, "Weird, you would think they would have investigated the ruins."

Lyon turned his head, "I have some doubts on the moon drip influence on the human body."