Chapter 8 - Brawl on Galuna Island!

Enjoy!

------------------

Happy: Last time on Legend of Roxas.

Happy is showing the S-Class request to Lucy.

Airel: Happy and Natsu stole an S-Class request from the board in the guild.
Airel talks Natsu and Happy about the Galuna Island request.

Natsu: Hey if we complete it, Gramps will make us an S-Class wizards.
It shows Roxas holding a knocked out Gray.

Lucy: What is up with this island's curse?
It shows the villagers turning into demons.

Roxas: Is that a monster encased in ice? What is it?
The group sees the huge dome of ice around a huge demon

Gray: Deliora... who would be foolish enough to revive this monster!?

Gray is seen looking up at the frozen demon with a glare.

-----------------------

The group looks on at Deliora frozen in the massive chunk of ice.

"Are you sure this is demon your master sealed away, Gray?" Airel asked the Ice mage.

"There's no doubt about it." Gray replied, not taking his eyes off the demon.

Natsu stepped out and punched his fists together. "We should have caught them and questioned them."

Lucy shook her head. "Not yet, we don't know enough about what's going on." She turned over to Roxas. "What do you think we should next?"

Roxas scratched his cheek sheepishly. "Getting more information sounds good... haha."

'He wanted to catch them too.' Lucy, Airel and Happy thought in unison.

Roxas walked over to Gray, who was staring at the frozen demon intensely. "Hey Gray, just what is this demon to you anyways?"

Gray clenched his fists. "This demon attacked my home village when I was little, I'm the only one that survived. My teacher Ur, sealed it away at the risk of her own life."

Roxas' eyes softened. So Gray had lost everything because of this demon, seeing it here was probably very painful.

"At the risk of your teacher's life?" Lucy asked. The way Gray had said that made her feel uneasy.

Gray nodded. "Yeah, and it's just sealed up. It's still alive."

Lucy gasped. "No way..."

"So we just have to destroy it right?" Natsu said and started walking towards the ice while cracking his knuckles.

Roxas put a hand out. "Wait, there's gotta be more to the story. Right Gray?"

Gray glared up at Deliora. "Ur used a magic called "Iced Shell" to seal it. It's an unmeltable ice."

"If it's unmeltable, then why did these people bring it here?" Airel wondered aloud. She also wanted to know why the frozen demon was brought here.

"Maybe they found out how to melt the ice." Lucy suggested.

Gray kicked a wall. "Damn it! Who would want to unseal Deliora?"

"Let's follow those guys and find out." Roxas said. Lucy was right. They clearly needed more information, and following those people would surly lead them to that information.

Gray shook his head. "No. We should wait until the moon rises."

Roxas nodded in agreement. "I think that's smart. This island's mystery seems to be surrounded by the moon. So we might find something out if we look around at night."