Chapter 7 - The Cursed Island

Enjoy!

---------------------

NatsuPreviously on Fairy Tail: Legend of Roxas.                                                          
The scene where Erza first battled with Erigor is shown.

Happy: Eisenwald tried to stop Fairy Tail, but they were stopped by Team Natsu.
Roxas is seen defeating Erigor, the Reaper.

Natsu: Then, We had to take care of Lullaby
Lullaby then transforms into a huge demonic creature.

Lucy: This really is Fairy Tail's Strongest Team!
Everyone in Team Natsu, except Lucy and Happy, attacks and defeats Lullaby.

Roxas: I think we overdid it.
Everyone looks at the now destroyed meeting building

Airel: Joining Fairy Tail...was best decision I ever made!
Roxas and the others are seen running from the other guild masters.

-----------------------

Lucy was now sitting at her desk writing a letter to her mother about the guild, the Eisenwald incident, and Team Nastu. When she finished the letter, she stretched and thought about what she was going to do today before a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Wow, for 70,000 jewel a month, you got this place dirt cheep." Said the voice.

"Intruder Alert!" Lucy yelled when she saw Gray had broken into her apartment, then delivered a powerful kick to his chest that knocked the wind outta Grey when she saw he was practically naked. "And no stripping in my house."

"Whoa, whoa, you got the wrong idea. I stripped before I came inside." Gray said matter-of-factually.

"Get out!" was Lucy's reply.

"Besides..." Gray started ignoring Lucy's order. "I came to remind you that, that was happening today."

"That?" Lucy questioned

"See, I knew you forgot. Remember what Natsu said after we got back that mission. He challenged Roxas to a fight. It's about to start."

--------------------------

Roxas and Natsu stood in front of the guild, face to face. A rather large crowd had gathered around them, news of their fight had spread like wildfire upon their returned from their battle with Lullaby.

"Natsu is going to fight Roxas?" One of the onlookers murmured.

"This should be a good fight!" Another exclaimed.

Lucy pushed her way to the front of the crowd. "Are they really going to fight?"

"Hey, Lucy. Glad to see you made it." Airel said.

"We should expect a good fight between these two." Erza said as she watched the two combatants stare each other down. She was looking forward to seeing how the sliver haired mage fought.

Happy and Airel, who were watching the two intently, saw the change in both boys' demeanor. Most of the mages wouldn't notice but they certainly did, Natsu and Roxas' whole beings spoke of power. With that in mind, the duo and a few others did the only thing the could in this situation.

"Put it all Roxas/Natsu on in the first round." The crowd bet at the betting pool run by Cana.

"How can you bet against your own friends like that!" Lucy yelled to them. "I could never do something like this, I don't want either to lose." Lucy said, though if one looked closely, they would see Lucy handing money to Cana behind her back with a note attached saying 'Put it on Roxas'.