Chapter 14 - Lucy Heartfilia

Enjoy!

---------------------

Natsu: Last time on Fairy Tail: Legend Of Roxas
The group sees the guild hall torn apart by metallic pillars

Happy: Fairy Tail was attacked by Phantom Lord, they destroyed our guild hall and ambushed Team Shadow Gear.
It shows Gajeel attack Levy, Jet and Droy

Ariel: I can't believe I let my guard down around Juvia and Sol. Worse, They took Lucy.
Ariel fights Sol and lost.

Roxas: What they took Lu!? They are going to pay!
Lucy is being trapped by Juvia's Water Lock and she passes out.

Natsu: Come on, Happy. We need to go check on Ariel!

Happy: Aye!

Roxas: Hang on, Lu! I'm on my way!
Roxas grabs a Phantom Lord mage and says they are going to have a chat.

-------------------------

A few hundred feet outside of Phantom Lord, Roxas continued to drag the kicking and screaming Phantom mage. The fox slayer didn't look back, as smoke and fire billowed out of Phantom Lord's guild hall.

"Now...you're gonna tell me where Lucy is." Roxas growled, his grip on the mage's shirt tightening.

"I...I have no idea w-who you're talking about..." The Phantom Lord mage said, before he suddenly howled in pain. The Phantom mage's entire body was engulfed in blue flames, as Roxas continued to drag him through the dirt.

"Speak up." Roxas said in almost demonic tone, as he shot the enemy mage a glare so fierce that it would kill weaker men. "If Lucy has a single scratch on her, I'll wipe you, your guild, even your Master of the face of Earthland!"

"O-Okay..." The Phantom Lord mage breathed out, as his eyes widened in pure fear. "I...I r-really don't know anybody by that name! But our headquarters is located in the hills straight ahead! Maybe she's over there!"

"Thanks for your cooperation." Roxas said, slamming his foot into one of the Phantom Lord mage's knees. The enemy mage roared in pain, as he felt his knee cap shatter. "Now, go crawl back to your friends and tell them what happened to you." Roxas payed the man little attention, as he cried out in agony. Turning his back to the Phantom Lord mage, Roxas began to make his way towards Phantom Lord's headquarters. "I'm almost there, Lu." Roxas muttered under his breath, as he began to sprint towards the hills ahead.

---------------------

Lucy later wakes up in what looks like a prison cell. "Huh? What the? How did I get here?" she tiredly said to herself. Lucy suddenly flashes back to when she was trapped in Juvia's water. "Oh now I remember." She reached to her sides and found her keys were gone. 'I guess I must have dropped them in all of that. They also attacked Ariel. I hope she's alright, If Phantom Lord did anything to her...' Lucy thought.

Suddenly the door to her cell opened and she saw a person who had wide eyes, he wore a cream shirt with a red ribbon near the collar and there was a pin for the Ten Wizard Saints there, he wore a purple jacket with light pink borders and the inside of the collar was sea green, he wore a purple wizards hat that bended to his left. He attired maroon jeans.

"Who-who are you?" she asked

"I am the guild master of Phantom Lord. Jose Porla."

"P-Phantom Lord!"

"Yes, I apologize for putting you in a cell like this, but you should understand. You are being kept prisoner here."

"I don't care! Untie me this instant! And where is Ariel? If you hurt her..." Lucy warned.