Chapter 16 - Fairies vs Phantoms

Enjoy!

--------------------

NatsuLast time on Fairy Tail: Legend of Roxas                                                       Ariel and Gray finally defeat Juiva.

Ariel: We finally learned how to stop the Abyss Break spell.
The Phantom Giant is writing slowly after Sol and Juvia's defeat.

Gray: All we have to do is defeat Phantom's Element 4
Juvia has hearts in her eyes after he asks if they can fight again.

Ariel: By my count we have defeated three of them, which means there is one Element 4 left.
Mira and Elfman tells them about how to break the Abyss Break spell.

Roxas: The last guy is really getting on my nerves, but that won't stop me!
Natsu and Roxas struggle to beat Aria.

Natsu: Roxas is right Let's hurry up and beat this guy!
Both begin to glare at Aria as their battle continues.

Roxas: Yeah, I'm going to protect Lucy and Fairy Tail. I'm promise!
Shows Roxas's Fox form face full if determination.

--------------------------

Inside Magnolia a war between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord is currently taking place. On a roof close to the giant mage was Gray, Mira, Elfman and Ariel were standing looking at the slowed giant's writing speed.

"So all we must do now is defeat the Element 4 so we can stop this thing?" Elfman asked to make sure.

"Yes, the Abyss Break is powered by the four Elements. Water, Earth, Fire and Wind." Mira said.

"But how these guys use the elements is way different to ours." Ariel deduced. "According to what we gathered, Totomaru could blast fire of any colour and intensity. Sol was fast and flexible, he was also agile, yet he controlled the earth element, but all he could do is generate attacks made of sand and plaster and rocks. Juvia lacked the full control of water, yet she can turn it into a deadly weapon and shift her body to behave like water. Unlike me, she use it as well, water but depending on her mood her water can get very hot."

"That leaves one more." Gray said.

"Aria of the Heavens." Mira said.

"It would be safe to assume that Aria doesn't just blast air out of his hands or anything like that, considering what the Element 4 have been able to throw at us so far." Ariel said.

--------------------

Meanwhile Natsu and Roxas were panting as it would seem they were taking a beating from Aria. "Well, I can tell this much. He's no pushover, that's for sure!"

"I'm not going to lose after coming this far!" Natsu yelled.

"Oh, you think so?" Aria asked and he outstretched his hand and a light purple magic circle appeared in front of him. "Airspace: Zetsu!" he exclaimed and he shot blasts of air from his hand. Roxas jumped in front of Natsu and tried to block them, but they began to explode and made light purple small explosions that exploded around them, causing both Roxas and Natsu took the full brunt of the attack. Roxas skidded to a halt and caught Natsu from flying back.

"Y'know you are really getting on my nerves!" Roxas angrily said as he grit his teeth.

Happy was watching in fear. 'It's impossible. Even Natsu and Roxas working together can't even get one hit on Aria.' The blue cat thought.