Chapter 37 - Rampage

N: Hey again guys hope you enjoy this chapter, also I wanted to thank MysticKai and cloudl0_0l for the ideas, your help is greatly appreciated.

------------------------

Roxas had turned toward the duo and a dark crimson magic circle appeared in front of him.

"Roxas! What are you doing!?" Lucy fearfully asked.

"Nine-Tails' Howl!" The crimson flames sped towards Lucy, who was filled with shock and fear, but Happy managed to pull her out of the way just in time.

"ROXAS, HAVE YOU LOST IT!?" Happy yelled.

"No, something is wrong!" Lucy said, shaking her head. "It's different this time... I can almost feel it..." she said thoughtfully.

Steam began to appear around Roxas' feet, and air built up around him. His muscles tensed with the means to attack. His eyes were giving off a bright crimson glow. All restraint was gone, willpower replaced with rage, fear replaced with recklessness. The Fox Slayer was in a powerful form with no one to control it, like a raging  bull with no rider. Even Lucy, the one person who could have got him to calm down, was just attacked.

"Why are you attacking us, Roxas?" Happy asked.

Roxas looked over at Happy.

"Nine-Tails' Wil-O-Wisp!"

Out of a crimson magic circle, multiple spheres made of crimson flames were speeding towards Happy. The blue cat was paralyzed with fear, unable to move or summon his wings. His eyes just reflected shock and terror.

"HAPPY!" Lucy screamed. Acting quickly, she took out her whip and wrapped it around Happy, pulling him out of harm's way. The cat was still cowering in fear. "You okay?" Happy responded with a nod as tears pooled in his eyes.

They had quickly forgotten that Roxas was still out of control. Roxas saw this, and took the opportunity to strike. He took a deep breath as two magic circles, a blackish one and an dark red one, appeared in front of him.

"Nine-Tails' Crimson Howl!" He shot crimson flames from his mouth, which became black after passing through the black magic circle. Happy lifted Lucy out of the way by flying her into the air; the black flames had frozen a small abandoned shop.

"Thanks Happy." Lucy said gratefully.

"Not problem." Happy said, before they looked down at Roxas who looking up at them from the ground.

"Roxas, please talk to us!" Lucy pleaded. After hearing her voice again, Roxas growled. He shot himself into the air towards the duo at a faster speed.

"Nine-Tails' Tail Whip!" Roxas' magic tails extended and whipped towards Lucy at a frightening speed.

"NOT A CHANCE!" Happy flew and began to dodge the tails.

This however didn't stop him. The flame-like tails continued towards the pair. Some of the fire caught on Happy's fur, and he was forced to land quickly on the ground in order to put out the flames. Lucy saw that there were scratch-like burn marks all over her arms. 

"Lucy are you alright!?" Happy cried, worry lacing his voice.

"I'm fine," Lucy replied, even after initially wincing at the pain Roxas had caused. 'Roxas hurt me... he's hurting both of us...' She had little time to think as Roxas shot his fist forward, causing his magic flame-like arm to extended. The claw was about to impale Lucy but Happy was able to pull her away before the claw crashed into the place she once was. Happy flew away wit Lucy as they both narrowly dodged numerous crimson spheres.