Chapter 31 - Thunder Palace

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. Whether you are a long time reader or recently discovered my story please leave a review and tell me what you thought, I enjoy hearing from you guys.

With that out of the way here is another chapter! Enjoy!

---------------------

"The Thunder Palace!?" Makarov said in shock.

"Uh... is that bad?" Ariel asked.

"You have one hour and ten minutes left. So will you defeat me, or will you retire, Master?" a laugh was heard before the skull disintegrated.

"What are you, thinking Laxus!?" Makarov yelled. "You plan on getting innocent people involved in this!?" however the old man held his chest and looked to be in extreme pain. He then collapsed to the floor.

"Master!" Cana yelled.

"Gramps!" Natsu worriedly yelled.

"Quickly get his usual medicine!" Bisca yelled. Mira ran over to retrieve his medicine.

"Master, hang in there." Levy pleaded.

"What's wrong?" Ariel asked.

Roxas ran over to him. "Is there anything we can do?"

"No, he's having a stroke; I doubt magic can fix this." Cana replied.

"Gramps, what is this Thunder Palace thing!?" Natsu asked.

While Mira was going back to the hall with Makarov's medicine she got everyone's attention. "Everyone, look outside!"

Natsu, Roxas, Lucy, Ariel, Cana, Levy, Gajeel and Bisca were outside when they were looking at huge orbs with yellow thunder bolts inside them. They were in a curvy line.

"What are those?" Natsu asked.

"Thunderbolt Lacrima." Levy answered.

"What are they doing up there?" Roxas asked. It was revealed that the Thunderbolt Lacrima created a circumference around the entire city. The citizens were confused when they saw the Lacrima in the sky, and while they knew it was Fairy Tail related, it was assumed it was for the Harvest Festival.

"They are floating around the city." Lucy said.

"Each of those lacrima stores great deal of magical thunder energy." Cana explained. "That is probably what the Thunder Palace is."

"So that is the Thunder Palace then." Juvia said.

"Now Magnolia is the target."

Lucy pointed towards them. "So what happens if those things discharge?"

"Laxus plans to use it as a weapon, so whatever it does, can't be good." Levy said.

"They will rain thunder all over the city." Cana said.

"What!? But that will destroy the entire city!?" Roxas yelled.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's smash them already!" Ariel exclaimed.

"I'm already on it!" Bisca yelled now holding out her magical sniper rifle "Sniper Rifle Requip!" she got down on one knee and looked through the scope. "Target: Lock on!" The magical crosshairs were now aligning themselves with one of the Thunder Lacrima. "Stinger Shot!" she pulled the trigger and a magical sniper bullet discharged from the gun before reducing the Thunder Lacrima to dust after a bright green energy field surrounded it before its destruction.