Chapter 22 - Tower of Heaven

Hey guys! At last, we've arrived at the Tower of Heaven arc. Enjoy!

-----------------------

On a bright day with blue skies near a beach that was full of rides and a casino building inside. Team Chaotic was enjoying a relaxing day. While several flying creatures were in the air a huge wooden board was seen impacting the water and on it was Lucy who was sailing on the board while in her white and pink flowered bikini. Natsu who was in shorts was just hanging on and his cheeks were puffy as he felt like he would hurl at any moment.

"Can't hold on..." Natsu muttered.

Suddenly an surf board flew over the both of them and the person on it was Ariel and she was dressed in a light cyan bikini top and green short-shorts . "Jeez, can't you hold your stomach for even a few moments?" Ariel asked. "I bet the mere thought of transportation can make you sick, huh?."

"P-lease don't talk about it." The dragon slayer replied in a weak voice. The two girls decided to just laugh at him.

----------------------

Later on the beach sand, Happy was jumping up and down from one paw to another because the sand was hot. .

"Gray!" Erza yelled and she smacked a ball with her arm to Gray and it was speeding towards him.

"I got it!" Roxas said and he jumped high over Gray and backhanded it back towards Lucy and it was coming in too fast and it hit her in the head so hard that it left a burning mark. "Crap! Sorry Lu!" Roxas said as he landed back on his feet.

"It's fine..." Lucy said.

"You happy? You nearly knocked her out!" Ariel exclaimed.

"Who cares we won!" Natsu exclaimed and both he and Gray hi-fived.

Erza also in a bikini glared at them. "So you think you can defeat us so easily?" she asked and her eyes became four pointed stars. She jumped up and the ball was now surrounded by flames it sped to Natsu and it bounced off his head then off Roxas's stomach then somehow bounced on the sand and into Gray's groin area and he fell to his feet and he had endless tears falling from his face. "You were right Ariel, this day really is fun."

"In one shot...?" Ariel trailed off as her eyes were now just white circles as she was surprised at how Erza had hurt them. "That's not how the game is normally played but hey... they got what's coming to them."

"Hey you never got hit down there! So you can't talk!" Gray exclaimed.

---------------------------

Roxas later walked towards the group with a few drinks in his hands, "Here you go, guys." He currently had swimming trunks on with sunglasses over his eyes.

Lucy smiled at her childhood friend, "Thanks Roxas," She accepted the drink that he handed her.

Roxas grinned. "Sure thing." He then handed a drink to Erza, Ariel, Gray and Natsu, "Here you go Happy. It's fish flavored."

"Aye!" Happy smiled at the slivernette and began to drink his fish drink. Fish was good.

Gray looked at the drink, "This isn't poisoned, is it?" He shrugged his shoulders and began to drink it.

Lucy sweat dropped, "Don't ask and then drink without getting an answer." She felt like she hung around idiots, which was technically true.

Roxas smiled and took a sip of his drink. There was nothing better than to have a day off with your best guild mates. Taking off his sunglasses he pointed towards the beach, "Who's up for a quick swim!?"