Chapter 5 - Wizard in Armor

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a whole new chapter of Fairy Tail's Fox Slayer for you all. Let me know what you guys think. So without further ado, Enjoy!

------------------------

Roxas and Lucy were now at the Fairy Tail guild looking at the job request board to find a good job.

Roxas then asked, "So, what's our next mission Lu?"

"I don't know." Said Lucy. "I'm having trouble finding a job."

"You too, huh?" Said a member of the guild named Nab as he stood next to Lucy looking at the mission board. Lucy and Roxas nodded as the Fairy Tail member continued to look for a job.

"Roxas! Lucy!" Said a voice behind Roxas and Lucy, making them look behind them to see Airel, who was now wearing the same outfit that she came to Magnolia in. "Hey guys."

"Oh, hey Airel." Roxas said with a smile, while Lucy continued to look at the board. "How your stay at Fairy Hills?"

"Other than the price range, It was pretty good, actually." Airel said, rubbing her head. "So, what are you guys up today?"

"Well, we're looking for a good job right now for rent. Otherwise, Lu's going to into one of her mood swings." Roxas joked at the last part, causing Lucy to turn and smack his on the arm.

"I don't have mood swings!" Lucy denied, folding her arms with a pout. "Besides, if we had taken that 2 million reward, we'd be sitting pretty."

"Do you mind if I tag along too?" Airel asked. "I'm curious about what types of jobs there are."

"Sure thing." Roxas nodded, before the three of began to look for a decent job.

"How about this one?" Roxas asked, holding up a job offer. "It's asking for a babysitter. 500 Jewels."

"Mmm...Payment isn't good enough. How about this one?" Lucy grabbed one. "Escorting livestock. 10,000 Jewels."

"I didn't know picking jobs would be this hard..." Airel sighed as she searched the board.

Mirajane noticed the trio looking at the request board and walked towards them, "If you find anything that interest you, just let me know since Master's not here."

A confused Lucy looked over at Mirajane, "What are you talking about?"

"Is he out today?" Misty asked.

"Master is at a meeting where guild masters from different provinces come to report about their guild. They come together once in a while to meet with each other and catch up." Mirajane answered.

"Like a board's meeting?" Roxas asked, getting a nod in return.

Mira then began to explain the Magic Council and dark guilds to the two when Natsu chose this time to appear. He had his hands behind his head, "So, what's our next mission? You two get to pick this time."

Happy was floating next to Natsu, "Aye! We chose without consoling you last time, so it's either Roxas' turn or yours to pick Lucy."

Turning her back on both of them, "Don't joke around! We're splitting up."

Widening his eyes Natsu stared at her, "Why?"

"You just needed me because I fit the description of Everlue's maid request."

Natsu scratched the back of his head looking confused, "What are you talking about? You are right though." See she was right after all. They didn't need her. "Though we choose you two to be in our team because you're a nice person and Roxas is a cool guy."