Chapter 25 - Race Against Etherion

Enjoy!

-----------------------------

Roxas was looking down to where he had hit Fukuro down with his own air. He knew that he would survive a fall like that but there was no way he was getting back up immediately. Simon looked at Roxas as he still had a serious face after beating Fukuro.

'Roxas Eragon. It seems you are far stronger than the information we gathered would imply.' Roxas, Gray and Simon were on the same cage.

Meanwhile Happy was trying to wake Natsu up as he just came out of Fukuro's stomach. "Natsu! Wake up!"

"The world is spinning..." Natsu said in his dazed state.

"Hate to cut the victory party short, but we're not even close to finished." Simon said.

Roxas looked down "I know. Gray, Happy, can you find everybody and get them to the boat? if Etherion is going to fire. We don't want the others getting caught in the blast."

"We'll try, but what about you?" Gray asked.

"If Jellal wants a fight so bad, then he's going to get one. He's treating this like a game, then he set things up for us to have a showdown anyway after we took down his allies. I'll have Natsu and Simon with me, as things stand we can't afford to let everyone else get hit with the Etherion."

"Fine, but don't get killed out there." Gray said before they both clapped their right hands together and locked them for a few seconds. Gray jumped to the exit of the room and sprinted to find the others.

"Happy, you follow him. Then wait for for the others to sow. After that you guys will get on the boat get out of here. Natsu, Simon and I will meet up later with you guys."

"Aye." Happy said as he flew after Gray.

'Jellal... I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I will stop you... and that's a promise.' Roxas said within his own thoughts.

-------------------------

At the council, preparations were being made to fire the Council's weapon, Etherion. A huge hole in the ground opened, four pillars with different coloured gems on top of them rose. From the huge hole moving in between the four pillars was a large diamond that was radiating a bright white colour. Alarms were going off in the background as they prepared to launch the Satellite Square.

At the same time, Lucy, Ariel and Juvia were still in the room where they had defeated Vidaldus. All three of them were on the ground as they now had used up so much of their energy. 'It's no use...' Lucy began within her thoughts. 'I can't even lift a finger.' She looked towards Juvia and Ariel. The former was unconscious while the dragon slayer was breathing heavily. 'What are we going to do?'

She heard a voice and it started by saying 'Nya' "We had our butts licked good..." a girlish voice said.

"Oh, some people are knocked out over there." A deeper male voice added.

Lucy's face now had a comical scared expression. 'It's them!'

It was Wally and Millianna, they stood above the three and Wally stated that they had found them. Lucy's heart was beating fast. 'Wait, we're not your enemies anymore... Is what I would have liked to say, but I'm too scared...'

Ariel stirred awake and she still felt fatigued from the earlier fight. 'How long have we rested?' she thought. Her eyes widened as she saw Wally and Milliana looking down at Lucy. "You again! From the Resort!" Ariel got into a fighting stance despite the fatigue. Nevertheless she maintained a brave face ready to face whatever the two had planned for them.