Chapter 32 - Final Clash

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. Here it is! The event you've all been waiting for. The final fight of the 'Battle of Fairy'!

With that out of the way here's another chapter! Enjoy!

------------------------

Elsewhere Natsu was screaming in frustration as he ran through the city alone. "Where are you Laxus!"

Erza was running through empty streets and yelled out for Laxus to show himself.

Levy meanwhile was still at the guild, she was trying to take in the current situation. "The Thunder Palace... Rendering the judgement of the god of thunder. There is only 10 minutes left. Is Laxus really serious?" she later perked herself up. "But it'll work out, right? We still have Erza, Natsu, Roxas and Misty... and Gajeel's there too! And wasn't Mystogan around too..." a sweatdrop appeared on the side of her face. "Although I've never seen him..." Levy saw a shadow approaching the guild. "Huh, who is that?" walking through the open doors of the guild was Porlyusica.

"Where is the old fool?" she asked.

"P-Porlyusica! What are you doing here?" Levy asked.

Porlyusica turned away from the bluenette before repeating her question and not answering Levy's. "I asked you where he is."

Levy pointed in the direction of where Makarov was. "H-he's in the clinic." With nothing but a very slight grunt, the old woman proceeded to the clinic. "Um, excuse me but... Right now he's..."

"I know." She responded. "That's why I came."

"Wait, you came to treat the master?" Levy caught up with Porlyusica before stopping a slight distance from her. "Uh..." Porlyusica resumed walking to the infirmary before Levy sighed with blue lines to her sides.

Porlyusica got to Makarov's bed side and saw he was asleep. Levy had followed her into the room. "Bring Laxus here." Levy was now confused. "Bring that fool of a boy who's playing around while his grandfather lies gravely ill."

"Gravely ill?" Levy asked fearing for Makarov's health. "You're not serious, right?"

"Just bring him here... please." Porlyusica turned to Levy and tears began falling from her eyes. "He doesn't have much time left." Levy was shocked at what Porlyusica had just said.

-------------------------

Laxus was currently by himself in the Kardial Cathedral sitting on the bottom steps inside the building. He was remembering when Makarov wanted him to watch the Fantasia festival with him when he was a kid, and also when he introduced him to Fairy Tail. "Why am I remembering these stupid things now?"

------------------------

He had a flashback when Makarov confronted him about not going to the Fantasia festival. Laxus' response was that since he was little, everyone has seen him as his grandson. He wanted to step out of Makarov's shadow and be recognized for his own accomplishments. Makarov asks him if anyone gets recognized for their own accomplishments anymore. Laxus went on about how Makarov shamed someone in the guild; he then asks Makarov why he expelled his dad, Ivan from the guild. Makarov's reasoning was that Ivan brought harm to the guild. Laxus defends him and reminds Makarov that Ivan is his son.

Makarov explained that even if they are family members, he can't allow those that threaten the lives of their comrades to remain in the same guild. He says that is how the second Master of Fairy Tail protected him.

Laxus asks Makarov to kick him out as well so that he can join his dad's guild and crush Fairy Tail. Makarov was surprised that Ivan had started his own guild. He then asks Laxus if he knows his location. Laxus claims that Makarov doesn't care. But Makarov tells Laxus that Ivan left the guild in possession of information that would harm the guild, he says he has to find him or else Fairy Tail will be in danger.