Chapter 24 - Jellal's Game

A/N: This might be the longest chapter I have ever written and I'm happy with how it turned out and I hope you do too. So sit back and enjoy.

-----------------------

Natsu was inside Millianna's room, as said dragon slayer still has the cat helmet over his face.

"Oh man, can you imagine the pranks that I'll be able to play on Happy, or Erza?" Natsu exclaimed. Behind Natsu, Wally had created his Polygon Rifle. "No wait. How would Lucy react?" Natsu said getting excited about the prospect of pranking his guild mates.

"This is the end for you, boy." Wally said aiming his rifle at Natsu.

------------------------

At the same time. Simon, Roxas, Gray, Juvia, Erza, Lucy, Sho and Ariel were running up the outside stairs of the Tower.

"This is bad, I cannot contact Wally or Millianna." Simon said while he had his fingers to his forehead.

"Telepathic communication magic, yes?" Juvia figured.

"So what happens now? Do we just find this Jellal and rush him?" Ariel asked.

"Jellal won't be as easy to defeat as you think. Even with all of us working together, we may not be able to take him down." Simon explained.

Gray running alongside Juvia and Ariel began to get suspicious. "I still don't really trust this guy."

"Why not, he could have decided to kill you then and there, but Juvia did say he attacked you ice clone on purpose." Ariel said. "Still, he was part of the guys who kidnapped Erza in the first place so I get where you're coming from."

"I understand that you're weary of trusting me, however that doesn't change the fact that only powerful wizards working together can defeat Jellal." Simon said.

Sho was starting to slightly fall behind. Erza stopped for a moment to check on him. "Sho, are you okay?"

He nodded in response. "I will be fine, because I am with you, sister." Erza smiled to his response.

"What about Natsu?" Roxas asked running side by side with Simon.

"I wouldn't worry about him, he has a lot of untapped potential. The same can be said for you."

"Wait...me?"

Simon nodded. "Once Natsu unleashed the power of the Dragons; and you, the power of the Kitsune combined. Both of you will be a force to be reckoned with."

"I know, that's what I'm afraid of." Roxas muttered, a image of his dark side coming to mind.

----------------------

Back in Millianna's room Natsu had sneezed into the cat helmet and he screamed out in disgust. "Aah! I can't wipe around my mouth! Eww! Maybe I should take this off." Natsu now tried to lift the helmet off his head but it wouldn't budge. "Wait I can't take it off!"

"Goodbye, boy." Wally said. Before he was about to fire footsteps were heard and Wally fired his shot however it missed and made a hole in the wall. Natsu then noticed Wally in the room.

"Huh? It's the Blockhead!" Natsu exclaimed.

"What are you doing Millianna!?" Wally asked.

"You shouldn't bully kitty-cats!" Millianna yelled while holding Wally back.

"Are you nuts?! He's clearly not a cat!" Wally exclaimed. "You there, tell her!" he said pointing at Natsu.

Millianna looked at Natsu. The dragon slayer made a meowing sound while tilting his head.