Chapter 15 - Showdown Between Water and Ice!

Enjoy!

---------------------

Lucy: Last time on Fairy Tail: Legend of Roxas
The Phantom Lord guild charges up the Jupiter Cannon.

Happy: The Phantom Guild attacked us! Erza used up all her magic energy to block Jupiter.
Erza blocks the beam from Jupiter with her Adamantine Armor but is knocked unconscious in the process.

Ariel: Now, it's up to us bring down Jupiter and the Elemental 4.

 Roxas, Natsu, Happy, Ariel, Gray and Elfman heads for Phantom's guild.

Natsu: Alright, I'm fired up now!

Roxas: They're not getting their hands on Lucy! I'll make sure of that.

------------------------

Cana stands in front of the group now taking the leadership role since Erza was out of commission. "Stay strong everyone! We have defend the guild!" she exclaimed and the threw three yellow glowing cards at some of the shade demons and they disappeared as they were hit.

Alzack and Bisca were standing back to back and Alzack has his magic pistols while Bisca had her magic shotgun and they were firing at the Shade Troopers. "YEE HAA!" they both yelled while firing at them.

Meanwhile one of the Shade troopers was heading towards Wakaba and it goes through him and he then falls to his knees. "What happened? It feel like I lost some of my energy." He said.

"DON'T TOUCH THEM! They are cursed!" everyone looked towards Loke who turned one of the knobs on his rings and his fists were in a green aura and he threw light green energy waves at more Shades that were coming his way.

"That is right!" they all hear and it was Jose's voice again. "My Shade Troopers are indeed cursed and touching them will sap away at what is left of your life.

"So we can't touch them?" Alzack said.

"But who said we have to touch them to defeat them." Bisca noted.

Alzack aims his gun at a number of Shades coming his way. "Guns Magic: Sunlight Shot!" he chanted and he shot a very bright flash at the Shades and this bright flash was enough to make them burn up in the light as their robes burnt up, right down to the skeletal remains were nothing but ashes.

A green magic circle appeared below Bisca. "Requip!" and her magic shotgun disappeared and replacing it were two huge automatic rifles and she aimed them at the Shades. "YEE HAA!" she exclaimed as she began shooting down the Shades in front of her.

They saw that there were now a small number of Shades remaining. "It looks like there aren't a lot left." Macao commented but suddenly from the air many Shades began appearing and they joined the formation of the others.

"I don't get it? Didn't we defeat them?" Alzack asked.

"Geez these things are never ending." Macao said.

"If this keeps up, there will be no end to this." Cana commented. Suddenly Max is nearly touched by a Shade but one of Cana's cards go through him and he is saved.

"Thank you, Cana. Sorry, I'm just in the way right now, am I?"

"Pull yourself together! We must all come together and protect the guild at all costs! Phantom doesn't suffer the sadness of losing comrades." Cana said and behind her Macao destroys a shade with two purple flame whips in his arms. "They don't suffer from our Guild hall's destruction, we cannot let them beat us."