Face the fear!!!

Chapter 1

Introducing
Jennifer Winget as Sehar Singhania (lead protagonist)

Introducing Jennifer Winget as Sehar Singhania (lead protagonist)

Introducing
Maera Mishra as Nisha Yadav(Secretary)

"Sehar Singhania has bagged the youngest entrepreneur of the year yet again

"Sehar Singhania has bagged the youngest entrepreneur of the year yet again. It seems like nothing can now stop this young, ambitious and vivacious woman from achieving the top place in the international market" All the channels on the television set had just one news. It was Sehar Singhania all over the news channels.

"It's not possible Mr. Mathur. I have prior commitments. It's either my way or there is no way. Thank you for your time" Sehar passed on her phone to her secretary and asked her "I told you right? No official calls on personal mobile and vice versa. Keep that in mind next time." She had a straight face and signaled Nisha, her secretary to leave.

Sehar always knew what she wanted and how the work had to be done. She was focused. Focused on her goals. Her life was very normal and simple. No relationships, no partying, no excitement. It was just work, work and work. She loved her life but missed being her old self. The Sehar who laughed with all her teeth visible in one go. The Sehar who enjoyed being around people. The Sehar who was carefree, confident, funny and optimistic. But her life changed almost 10 years back. She can never go back to her normal self now. Things have changed drastically.

Sehar reached home by 11. Cooked the leftovers and had her dinner. She checked her mails and after getting bored she started writing her diary
'Hey diary
I hope you are doing well. Me too. Well at least I hope I am doing well. People congratulated me today. They had sent me flowers, chocolates, deals. Like really nice deals. But. Still I don't feel good. Why? Why am I still not okay? Still not okay with what I have. I am surrounded by soooo many people. Still, I feel lonely, very lonely. I want someone to just be there for me when I come back home. I want someone to tell me, "it's okay I am here". Will that ever happen? Will I ever be happy for real? Or is this the reality?
Have a good night diary. '

Sehar always tried her level best to avoid taking sleeping pills. But sometimes the pain was unbearable and she had to put herself to sleep. As soon as she opened the bottle, her phone rang. She kept the bottle aside and picked up the call.

"Hello!hello!who is it?"Sehar continued to ask. "It's me Sia, now before you start scolding me as I have not called you since your birthday , let me inform you and ask you first, are you gonna come from Rehan's side or mine?"

"Wait! what the hell are you talking about?". Sehar was confused.

"Dude my big day is approaching and I am gonna be Rehan's forever and ever!!" Sia said excitedly

"WHAT!!" Sehar exclaimed surprisingly.

"Yes! And now just go to the nearest mall and grab the best lehenga and jewellery you get and...you should be at Kharghar in the next 24 hours." Sia commanded

"That's too early you should have told me before."

"I know but it had to be like this. We told our parents and finally after six months they agreed. The family Pandits said that there is no 'Shubh Muhorat' after 2 weeks and then the wedding can only be held after ten months. So we had to take this decision. And that is why there isn't a grand wedding taking place just small ceremony. And you are coming. Okay? " Sia said this in one go and then took a deep breath.

No matter how busy she was or how important deals she had to sign or how important meetings she had to attend. After all it was Rehan and Sia's wedding. Her best friends. She had to attend it." Okay I will be there Panda"

Sia smiled and said "You better be Sloth"

Sehar opened her laptop and checked the flight tickets.
"do I really have to go to Kharghar. But, I can't. But, I have to. Ughhh my head is paining"

Sehar immediately called up Nisha and instructed her to book her tickets. Nisha booked the tickets and checked her phone," oh God. It's 3 am. Yeh aurat sahi mei pagal karr degi. (this woman is gonna drive me crazy)

She immediately started stuffing all her elegant, alluring, divine dresses and ornaments. After a while she got tired and sat on a couch with a thump and a thought crossed her mind
The day when had left Kharghar. That was her last day with all her best friends and someone special.

The last scene haunted her like anything. She never wanted to recall that moment in her life again, and the thought of going back to Kharghar made her panic. She took a deep breath and told herself, "10 years is a long time"

She completed her packing and set her alarm at 5:00 am and went to sleep.
........
"Please!!!! , I don't wanna go" ,"can I take a last pic with you" , "Sehar i know you will forget me when you will leave kharghar ,so I think you shouldn't have a pic with me"

Sehar immediately woke up and had her worst nightmare. Her palms were full of perspiration. She had a glass of water and flashes of her last day in Mumbai kept on coming back to her. She understood that going back to Kharghar was not a good idea but she knew that 10 years had past and she should move on now.

She carried her luggage and booked a cab and she was now ready to face her biggest fear. After the security checkup she boarded her flight and put her earphones and started listening to her favorite songs.

After two and a half hours she landed at the Mumbai Airport and was received by Sia, Rehan, Maahi, Shanaya and Rachelle...there was a smile on her face and a fear in her mind.

Lets see that how Sehar will fight her greatest fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!