DID SEHAR CONFESS?

On 20th of october at around 10pm Sehar had her dinner and started surfing on the internet. As usual she was chatting with Sia and Rehan and was asking both of them questions about each other. After few minutes there was a message on her messenger. Sehar had plenty of things going on in her mind. She checked and got the biggest surprise of her life. It was a message from Abhimanyu. It said " hey i wanted to have a confirmation from you"

Sehar held her breath and then started perspiring. She could not hold her smile for a long time, then immediately texted Pranav

Sehar- what did you say him?

Pranav- I will tell you tomorrow

Sehar - what the hell....tell me now right now

Pranav went offline

Sehar was furious now, she didn't know what to say now. She actually wasn't sure what he was going to say so she texted him

Sehar- yaa say

Abhimanyu- Pranav told me something

Sehar- what did he say

Abhimanyu- he said that you like me and

Sehar - ohh actually uhmm

for the first time in her life she was nervous in speaking out to someone. She never hesitated while saying anything to anyone but this time it was different , very very different.

Sehar - can i text you back in a while.

Abhimanyu- yaa sure

Sehar went into her room and opened her personal diary where she had written each and every moment of her life, it specifically contained stuff related to Abhimanyu. She read all of them and now had an answer to him. Her hands were shaking terribly , for the first time in her life she was scared of saying the truth to someone. After few minutes she opened her messenger and finally started typing

Sehar- yes i did . Pranav is right.

Abhimanyu- are you serious? i never knew that

Sehar- Really !!!! i always thought you know about this . Shocking

Abhimanyu- you shocked me . You used to call me bro and how is liking related to that

Sehar - I didn't have any other choice . I called everyone bro in your class. if i would have only called you as Abhimanyu and Bro to others , wouldn't it have been a awkward or weird situation

Abhimanyu- yes !! you are right so you like me

Sehar- i used to but now , no!! i don't

Sehar's mom needed the cellphone for having a face call with her Dad. Sehar didn't want that conversation to get over. She wanted to keep texting and get replies continuously but then she had give the cell but she never wrote a "goodbye" as she knew that writing a "hello" after a goodbye is the most gruelling thing. Sehar went to her bed and looked at the ceiling above and then tried to close her eyes." What if i see him tomorrow ", " what if he never texts me"," what the hell he might be thinking about me", "is he even bothered to think about me" ," may be not", " i am nobody to him, why would he think about me", " he has better things to do", " does he like me", "no!! absolutely not, how is that even possible no no no no"

These thoughts prevented Sehar from sleeping that night. A girl who loves nothing but sleep couldn't sleep that night.

" so finally you told him !!! wow great", the stranger was excited. Sehar was quiet and didn't look into his eyes to see the excitement and joy .

"so what next ... So is that the reason you cannot sleep i mean"

" no I had peaceful sleeps after that and they were very peaceful" she said.

"so do you regret by any chance" the stranger asked suspiciously

"yes!!! a lot I should have never told him , never. I would have been happier now, but I was a very dumb bitch head and I thought that this was a good idea and I confessed to him, May be he didn't deserve it or I didn't deserve to get that!!! to get that!!! to get that!!! sought of treatment or reply may be " Sehar was frustrated and was full of anger but then slowly said.

" but it was not Abhimanyu's fault I would have also done that if I was in his place ....... yaa yes he wasn't wrong . It was not his fault"

"then it was whose fault" the stranger asked with a slow but strong voice.

"Mihir......Mihir Khanna and Rohan Sharma"

WHAT HAPPENED BACK THEN? WHO ARE THESE GUYS AND WHY WERE THEY THE REASON FOR SEHAR'S SORROW ....... LETS FIND OUT !!!!!