Bachelor's Party!!!

Everyone started getting ready as there was only one hour left for the party to begin. It was going to take place at Hill open ground Resort near Lake Pichola. The bride looked beautiful in her golden gown which had black laces and high neck. While she wore her bracelet she noticed that the ring was shining so brightly that it spread the brightness all over the room. "look guys it is so beautiful... Isn't it??" Sia's voice was full of joy and excitement. "of course but this isn't beautiful in front of that" Sehar replied in her usual James Bond tone which always made her sound somewhat more serious and mature and intimidating. "in front of what??" Rachelle asked suspiciously while wearing her high flat heels. "beautiful in front of the fact that the guy she loves the most loves him back. It's actually very rare and difficult to find. Our Sia is very lucky to have him in his life for them 10 years and now of course more years to come.... Isn't it girls???" Sehar replied with a beautiful smile on her face and teary eyes.

All five of them got ready and they quickly got inside the car. All of them were looking pretty. Shanaya wore a purple gown which had some silver color embroidery on it while her accessories were not that heavy and she chosed to wear a simple diamond bracelet with a single chain necklace.

Rachelle looked stunning with her stick fit black and white one piece with a deep V neck. Her hair was tied into a high pony which made her look more like a model than a basket ball player.

Maahi looked stunning in her sky blue one color one piece with round neck and a beautiful silver color chain at the waist.

Sehar on the other hand wore her black off shoulder gown with her black stiletto heels. During her school days Sehar used to be very possessive about her dress and accessories as well as shoes. But time changes everything. Though she was wearing a very elegant dress, she could not carry it with that grace which she earlier had within her.

By around 6:50 they reached their destination and Mr. Perfect timer Rehan was already standing there at the gate waiting for them. Rehan looked smart in his black blazer. While both of them were busy gazing at each other, four of them went inside to check all the arrangements. The drinks were at the perfect position, the food was checked, lightings were amazing and
the music was done too.

Rehan and Sia then had a grand entry which had all the royal elements as per the plan. After introducing and the formalities the party finally began. It was full of fun. Girls were looking incredibly gorgeous their gowns while the boys looked extreme handsome in their suits.

All this while Sehar felt a bit sick so she decided to sit and enjoy. While she was sitting at the drinks corner, she had the flashback of the day she met Mihir for the last time and his words about Abhimanyu liking him were constantly disturbing her. "Hey young lady".

It was a familiar voice as well as an intimidating one. Sehar turned back and to her surprise it was the stranger she met on the train.

"oh my God!!!, I am so happy to see you!!!! I thought that I will never be able to meet you again, but see I finally met you " Sehar's voice had excitement and a lot of happiness. This Stranger had actually changed her life and made it a better place may be. The task which her best friends couldn't accomplish, this guy had.

" Calm down miss Seha... So excited to see me huh!!! I thought you would never wanna meet me again as you said... "

Sehar was confused on this reply." never wanna meet you??? Like seriously??? Why wouldn't I wanna meet you. Of course I would like to meet you. Honestly speaking I actually wanted to thank you for everything. For getting my inner emotions out and making me feel that it's just not the end of the world. For making me realize that this entire story is actually not my entire life but just a chapter!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you so so so so very much... " Sehar' eyes were full of happiness and now she was relieved and relaxed.

" is Abhimanyu a chapter in your life whose pages you would want to tear and throw away??? "
The stranger looked serious and had a small sip from his glass of fruit wine.

" Abhi... Abb... Abhimanyu... He is.... I mean... He is actually.. "

" Do not stammer... Please for God sake answer this question!!!. If someday you get to know that Abhimanyu liked you or he still likes you... What would your answer be " The stranger pulled Sehar towards him. The distance between them became less and she could feel his breath which was getting faster and faster. He kept on looking into her eyes and she felt like she was being hypnotized as she could feel nothing nor could she see anything apart from his eyes.

"Answer me.... Please!! "he repeated

" Hey Abhi!!! You are here... I was searching for you from so long.. Oh God!!! " This voice interrupted the entire scene and ruined the essence of their close, connected and romantic conversation.

" Abhi?? " Sehar asked with a confused tone.

" the girl replied. Yaa you heard it right. He is Abhimanyu. The owner of Pristine, Indian's second most flourishing industry in the construction business. He is my Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu Rawat my fiancée. And I am his.. By the way I am Priyanka Jha. Nice meeting you miss Sehar Singhania. It was my dream to meet you someday. At such a young age being an entrepreneur must be very difficult. Isn't it? " Priyanka was over excited to meet Sehar but Sehar couldn't even hear a single word said by Priyanka as she knew that this man!!! Standing right on front of her.... The stranger whom she met on the train,with whom she shared the biggest fear, crush, secret of her life was none other than Abhimanyu Rawat himself.

Introducing
Hunar Hali as Priyanka Jha (Abhimanyu's fiancée)

Introducing Hunar Hali as Priyanka Jha (Abhimanyu's fiancée)

"Ab.. Abhi.. Abhimanyu!!, " Sehar made her hand slip out of his hands and left the area and ran towards the exit. Tears rolled down her cheeks and 28th April flashed in her mind. She was incredibly sad with had happened just now. Her crush stood right in front of her but she could not face him. Sehar came out to the garden area which was near the lake. She breathed heavily and her mind tossed and every single thing from the beginning came into her mind.

Did Abhimanyu ever like her??? Why is he back.....??? Does he want Sehar in his life or it is his strategy to hurt her again as she is back after a very long time... Is Abhimanyu capable of getting back Sehar??

Questions All over but no answer yet!!!