Finally in Kharghar

chapter 2
Introducing
Surbhi Jyoti as Sia Mathur (The Bride)

chapter 2Introducing Surbhi Jyoti as Sia Mathur (The Bride)

Introducing
Karan V Grover as Rehan Sharma(The Groom)

Introducing Erica Fernandez as Rachelle Abraham(Basketball player, Sehar's bff)

Introducing
Erica Fernandez as Rachelle Abraham(Basketball player, Sehar's bff)

Introducing Erica Fernandez as Rachelle Abraham(Basketball player, Sehar's bff)

Introducing
Ashnoor Kaur as Maahi Arora(Architect and Sehar's Soul sister)

Introducing Divya Agarwal as Shanaya Tripathi(Fashion Designer and Sehar's childhood friend)

Introducing
Divya Agarwal as Shanaya Tripathi
(Fashion Designer and Sehar's childhood friend)

Introducing Divya Agarwal as Shanaya Tripathi(Fashion Designer and Sehar's childhood friend)

"You have grown a bit" said Shanaya ."You are wrong Shanaya, just the height might have increased because her brain and sense of teasing might still be the same isnt it?" said Rachelle. Maahi just saw Sehar and hugged her tightly and said "you are brave, you are finally here". Sehar just stood there like a figurine.

Sia came in to picture and she was extremely excited to see her best friend and hugged her tightly."You are finally here Hage". Yes that's what she called her bestie. Rehan looked at Sehar and commanded her "dont even think of changing your side Sehar , you are coming from the groom side and that's for sure". Sia was furious, "she is my bestie and she will accompany me and I called her so...... and that is it"

Maahi , Rachelle and Shanaya stood there waiting for the argument to get over. Sehar finally said " should i book a ticket back to Delhi?". All of them immediately shut their mouths." So stop arguing and let me be from both sides and I will attend all the functions, is that fine?"

All had to agree as Sehar was very important for them and they were meeting her after a long time. So her presence was very important for them. They got into the car and after one and a half hour they arrived at Kharghar .

Sehar's expressions started changing. Everybody could sense it. It was tough for her to come back to Mumbai. She had left Mumbai 10 years back. She left everything behind. Her dream of becoming a singer, her dream of going on long trips with her friends. Her dream of becoming an actress, a social worker, fashion trendsetter and a lot more , all were left behind. None of them ever imagined her as a businesswoman, dealing with money , awards, recognitions. This was not what she dreamt of becoming. Her business ventures made her alienate herself from the world. She was on the top but was alone , all alone.

Shanaya could notice the fear on her face so she started changing the topic.

"See the khaogali out there is back and Utsav chowk has grown to be a little more elegant isn't it ?"

Sehar remained silent but the silence was soon broken by Rachelle.

Rachelle was the one who aspired to become a NBA player someday and now when she had achieved her goal she kept on talking about that. Sehar was quite happy listening to that as she had seen the enthusiasm in Rachelle from the very beginning of their friendship. As Rehan drove further Sehar could notice some more changes. Like the Prime mall was open,Apeejay school now had six floors,The famous hotel Garam Masala was renamed as Hot spicey and some more random changes. When Rehan drove further towards sector 20,everyone's facial expressions started changing. Every turn that Rehan took made him feel uncomfortable. Sia tried assuring him that is was all okay and Sehar would be fine. She is not alone , they are there with her.

Everyone looked at Sehar but she didn't let them notice the fear she was going through . "aah we are finallly here ", said Sia . When they stepped down from the car , Sehar noticed that the location of the hotel where they had planned for the engagement was just in front of their school. THE MORGAN HIGH SCHOOL. The memories got refreshed, the first day of school, the growth of their friendship, Rehan and Sia's first relationship and of course the last day of school.

Sehar kept on looking the area behind the school . Nobody dared to ask her why was she looking there as...... she had a lot of memories attached to that area. She looked behind and thought about her amazing times , enjoyable times and especially about that one special person. Her mind was in the reception area but her heart raced towards , 'Elin heights tower'.

------
Now the question arises that is that person still important for Sehar ? was she able to forget him in the past 10 years ? does she still think about him ?

LETS SEE AHEAD